Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 ABW Pic Thread

If you ever seen the series Banshee then you'll know what I'm talking about but these pics are of Sugar's Bar and Lucas Hood's place beside Suga's bar. These two bldgs are right beside each other and not too far from my house

Attachments

• 20240108_105402.jpg
    20240108_105402.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240108_105400.jpg
    20240108_105400.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
I knew it wasn't a rainbow like she told me, she might've been saying something about my sexuality either way😂😂😂
Aye, I knew this dude whose bm died and he was raising his daughter alone. The most thugged out old dude I ever knew.
One day he bring her to work and she starts telling us stories…..she told us one day when she was little , her dad tied a rope to a fence and was turning it so she could jump rope, this is down in the hood of south Philly. So a guy walks by and calls him gay. She said her dad wrapped up the rope and said daddy going be right back. Came home breathing heavy with blood on his shirt and hands. The guy came to his house with the police with a black eyes and his fronts missing.😂🤣😂😂

So I don’t think that’s what baby girl might be thinking

Aye, I knew this dude whose bm died and he was raising his daughter alone. The most thugged out old dude I ever knew.
One day he bring her to work and she starts telling us stories…..she told us one day when she was little , her dad tied a rope to a fence and was turning it so she could jump rope, this is down in the hood of south Philly. So a guy walks by and calls him gay. She said her dad wrapped up the rope and said daddy going be right back. Came home breathing heavy with blood on his shirt and hands. The guy came to his house with the police with a black eyes and his fronts missing.😂🤣😂😂

So I don’t think that’s what baby girl might be thinking
You're right and spot on, I'm in the same boat as dude and you'll catch me at tea parties playing with Barbies and whipping up snacks on the easy bake oven so I get it.

Salute to your dude cause that's that real man shit

Back