Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 ABW Pic Thread

I’ve been to a few all inclusives. If you really want to get drunk, buy a bottle from the gift shop. The unlimited drinks be watered down af.
I can't say this was my experience

I'll tip what I'll usually pay for one drink US prices and the hand gets heavier and heavier.

You start off tipping well and let em know to make em strong they usually do right
I can't say this was my experience

I'll tip what I'll usually pay for one drink US prices and the hand gets heavier and heavier.
I’m talking about watering down the alcohol in the bottle. So when you tip well and they pour heavy, you just getting more watered down liquor.

I drink everything neat so it was obvious to me from jump. Typical 5 drinks to feel nice became 12 but now I’m just full of water and bloated.

I’m talking about watering down the alcohol in the bottle. So when you tip well and they pour heavy, you just getting more watered down liquor.

I drink everything neat so it was obvious to me from jump. Typical 5 drinks to feel nice became 12 but now I’m just full of water and bloated.
IDK where you stayed brother but the bottles that were being poured were sealed when opened.

I'm not saying what you experienced doesn't happen but I did some research and I found your experience to be more of a myth. The liquor in the gift shop is the same as the liquor at the bar. These resorts get fantastic deals from the factories cause they buy in such huge bulk.

They make so much money from what they charge for a night's stay, it doesn't benefit them to water down drinks

IDK where you stayed brother but the bottles that were being poured were sealed when opened.

I'm not saying what you experienced doesn't happen but I did some research and I found your experience to be more of a myth. The liquor in the gift shop is the same as the liquor at the bar. These resorts get fantastic deals from the factories cause they buy in such huge bulk.

They make so much money from what they charge for a night's stay, it doesn't benefit them to water down drinks
I’ve been to Excellence Jamaica, RIU in Cancun, and Dreams Las Mareas in Costa Rica. RIU and Dreams definitely had watered down drinks. I think Excellence did too but I drank so much from the room bar I can’t remember.

That’s what I will say about Excellence, you did get a bar in your room with sealed bottles. Now those were legit.

But think about this though. With how lit people like to get, how come you’ve never seen more people stumbling drunk or whilin’ out at an all inclusive?

I just find that strange.

I’ve been to Excellence Jamaica, RIU in Cancun, and Dreams Las Mareas in Costa Rica. RIU and Dreams definitely had watered down drinks. I think Excellence did too but I drank so much from the room bar I can’t remember.

That’s what I will say about Excellence, you did get a bar in your room with sealed bottles. Now those were legit.

But think about this though. With how lit people like to get, how come you’ve never seen more people stumbling drunk or whilin’ out at an all inclusive?

I just find that strange.
Man Night... If you don't😒

Hell just do shots then. But yea when I've watched em and sitting at the bar it's new bottles that they breaking the seal on.

Back