Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

This award has been ruined ever since Ja won it IMO.

GacY96WXcAA3AVm

I don't understand why the whole offseason wasn't dedicated to being ready to go this season

Like what's the point of playing in the olympics and addding more games to your plate when have this extensive injury history that cost you the games that actual matter
Mfer needed a win on his resume. Even if was the most useless one.

My boy Melo living off them gold medals.

I give it less than half a season

We're going to see the official transition from the 76ers being Joel's team to being Maxey's team

I don't understand why the whole offseason wasn't dedicated to being ready to go this season

Like what's the point of playing in the olympics and addding more games to your plate when have this extensive injury history that cost you the games that actual matter
Because Embiid focuses on the wrong things

Think back to the season he gunned for MVP as reference too

I heard dude say he can't play back to back games anymore...That's crazy.

It's already Maxey's team.

I get what you mean, but it's different knowing that and operating your team that way.....Joel is still be looked at as the franchise player for the 76ers and the team is built around him...the 76ers aren't building around Tyrese Maxey....yet

Just look at any graphic or promo tool....Joel always in the middle

it's very big difference when it comes to the mentality of your front offic

20241022_114254.jpg

I get what you mean, but it's different knowing that and operating your team that way.....Joel is still be looked at as the franchise player for the 76ers and the team is built around him...the 76ers aren't building around Tyrese Maxey....yet

Just look at any graphic or promo tool....Joel always in the middle

it's very big difference when it comes to the mentality of your front offic

View attachment 1403583

Best trio healthy on paper. Mostly because a healthy Embiid is that good.

Reality though? Adding injuries and no back to backs and both PG and Embiid being bad in big games? They not too 5.

It's already Maxey's team.
Is that why we went from top 3 seed to the play-in when Joel went out last year?

When the man doesn't focus on his health it's a problem, but when he sits out games it's a problem too? Who cares about about game 1 of 82? This year is not about the regular season and you can tell with the way Embiid and PG are being handled...but I gotta remember the IQ level of where I post sometimes so I apologize if this seems like an outburst

Back