Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

How Jaylen the FMVP but Jason gets called last and makes the speech?

I can't wait till the chemistry gonna be destroyed off this

Damn I thought it was gonna be Beta w the first "fuck yo squad" comment.

Shit you beat him to it.

Easily one of my top 5ish moments watching this team

I remember exactly what I was doing which was standing the whole time watching at the house

@cj012890
@FIRE BOBBY SLOWIK

How do yall feel about the deals for Sengun and Jalen?

We basically punted on cap space for next summer but that allowed us to get team friendly deals for both of them

The Jalen deal I've actually seen some mixed opinions on but I like it, I think it's minimal risk and at worst it's matching salary for trade

As much as I value flexibility I think the organization didn't feel like there wasn't anyone in this free agent class worth waiting around for if we can lock them up on good deal

If a big time free agent becomes available(Booker or Giannis) that's what they'll probably push the chips in for

Also everyone(myself included) has said we can't keep everyone but I think Stone genuinely believes it's possible and that's what he wants to do....Jabari and Tari up next
I’m in the same boat. Like you said there was nobody worth chasing next summer and still got a chance to chase if booker or giannis become available.

I’m kinda against player options in general but I get they had to throw those in to get them to take less money.

I’m also less enthusiastic about extending Bari and Tari. Definitely need to see more from them before I’d even think about it. Then again I’m not the GM so *shrugs*

How Jaylen the FMVP but Jason gets called last and makes the speech?

I can't wait till the chemistry gonna be destroyed off this
TeamJT don’t fall for propaganda

tumblr_n60kntBM3R1rn2chmo3_r1_400.gifv

Back