Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I'm asking this as a Bronny supporter. Mfers hating on the kid so hard made me really root for him. So no hate at all when I ask this.

Are any of y'all really caring about the moment of Father Son on the court together?

The shit is a good story and shout the whole James family. Shit is feel good.

But the way trying to make this a moment? Are any of y'all feeling like it's actually a moment that you got to witness live?

Personally the fact that playing on the same team is good enough for me. I don't have the interest of seeing them on the court together the first time. If I see it it's just because Im trying to watch the game. This by itself won't make me tune into the game.

Just genuinely curious on how y'all seeing this and if its just me being out of touch

I'm asking this as a Bronny supporter. Mfers hating on the kid so hard made me really root for him. So no hate at all when I ask this.

Are any of y'all really caring about the moment of Father Son on the court together?

The shit is a good story and shout the whole James family. Shit is feel good.

But the way trying to make this a moment? Are any of y'all feeling like it's actually a moment that you got to witness live?

Personally the fact that playing on the same team is good enough for me. I don't have the interest of seeing them on the court together the first time. If I see it it's just because Im trying to watch the game. This by itself won't make me tune into the game.

Just genuinely curious on how y'all seeing this and if its just me being out of touch

It's huge for their family and friends. Other than that, only the Lebron stans really care like that. I just want them to get it over with so he can be sent to South Bay to develop.

Kind of a little tidbit but something I learned today.....didn't know Taylor Jenkins basically scrapped his entire coaching staff over the summer

Thought that was interesting

Shit was funny/ surreal how there were only white fans shown in the petty cigar skit for the Celtics.

I don’t know if the Celtics PR (or whoever made the video) really noticed it, but I sure as fuck did and I’m sure others did and laughed as much as I did.

@cj012890
@FIRE BOBBY SLOWIK

How do yall feel about the deals for Sengun and Jalen?

We basically punted on cap space for next summer but that allowed us to get team friendly deals for both of them

The Jalen deal I've actually seen some mixed opinions on but I like it, I think it's minimal risk and at worst it's matching salary for trade

As much as I value flexibility I think the organization didn't feel like there wasn't anyone in this free agent class worth waiting around for if we can lock them up on good deal

If a big time free agent becomes available(Booker or Giannis) that's what they'll probably push the chips in for

Also everyone(myself included) has said we can't keep everyone but I think Stone genuinely believes it's possible and that's what he wants to do....Jabari and Tari up next

Back