Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

My point is that Bronny can still be developed while on the roster, get better, and help the team. Weak Freak will absolutely not play and that roster spot could be used to develop a player that could help the team.

I really don't care but Lebron and Bronny are being treated like thieves while Giannis and his brother are treated like a loving family.

The Thanasis situation is messed up. But so is the Bronny situation. What about all the other dudes (not already rich) that they could have developed instead? They're going to go all out to develop Bronny meanwhile they did nothing (it appears) to develop Maxwell Lewis and JHS, both of whom could in the near future find themselves fighting to stay in the league. And both were much better players than Bronny coming in.

You don't get it. It's hurting black people, most likely. Bronny already rich, even if he never steps foot on an NBA court.

Y'all literally out here supporting rich blacks against poor blacks.
No you're creating that divide in your head and making it only about the money. Now it makes sense tho. Envy a mf. You spend your time on the internet hating a black kid cause he's rich and his father put him in position to live out his dreams. If anything it should inspire black fathers to empower our sons. It's a you issue.

I hope the envy continues to burn your skin. Respectfully.

Last edited:
5807feb67440769cb544a33edec6b8d3484fe822.gifv

You owe me money?

Where my money at yo 😑
Chill out Unc

No you're creating that divide in your head and making it only about the money. Now it makes sense tho. Envy a mf. You spend your time on the internet hating a black kid cause he's rich and his father put him in position to live out his dreams. If anything it should inspire black fathers to empower our sons. It's a you issue.

I hope the envy continues to burn your skin. Respectfully.

That's like saying that everybody throughout history who have been concerned about inequality were really envious.

Not envy, it is principle.

And where is Dillingham?

I still believe he'll be a far better player than either Reed Sheppard or Stephon Castle.
He's not getting minutes over Conley and divencenzo on a deep run as a rookie. How tf is he gonna be a candidate for Roy?

Not sure why Reed is up there either. Unless fvv, green or Thompson get a season ending injury that isn't happening.

Back