Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Pelicans need a center, Knicks needed a center, Lakers need a center....

I'm not sure if he's eligible to be traded right now but Goga Bitadze is literally the 3rd string center on the Magic, idk why he isn't somewhere starting or least in the rotation as a back up

I mean I get that he fouls a lot but he could be very serviceable
He would be perfect backup for us, or even share the court with KAT depending on the matchup. Would take him in a heart beat. No way Magic trade him to the Knicks and help close up our biggest weakness though

Gotta stop hating on Bronny man

Your mans Cody Williams who had concerns pre draft about being a ghost in Colorado who fades into the background (who showed that even in summer league)

Is averaging

4.3 ppg
2.3 reb
1.3 asts
4FGA
25.6mpg

Jazz have too much talent that he has to compete with

Ignoring the vets he has to deal with

Collier
George
Hendricks
Filipowski
Sensabaugh

It’s funny because he’s the only true wing on that roster too

I'ma break character for a min

I'm not sure what kinda pro bronny will be. Just off the top of my head, maybe maybe maybe Austin Rivers? I mention Austin cause he struggled really bad when the Nola hornets drafted him but eventually carved out a role for himself. I think he just needs time

I'ma break character for a min

I'm not sure what kinda pro bronny will be. Just off the top of my head, maybe maybe maybe Austin Rivers? I mention Austin cause he struggled really bad when the Nola hornets drafted him but eventually carved out a role for himself. I think he just needs time
the irony of Austin rivers not “carving a role for himself” until he played for his dad while bronny plays with his dad

Also don’t like the comparison lol

Gotta stop hating on Bronny man

Your mans Cody Williams who had concerns pre draft about being a ghost in Colorado who fades into the background (who showed that even in summer league)

Is averaging

4.3 ppg
2.3 reb
1.3 asts
4FGA
25.6mpg

Jazz have too much talent that he has to compete with

Ignoring the vets he has to deal with

Collier
George
Hendricks
Filipowski
Sensabaugh

It’s funny because he’s the only true wing on that roster too

Filipowski and Collier have looked way better than Cody Williams

But Collier falling to as low as he did was ridiculous so that's really not surprising

Back