Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

It'll be interesting to see what happens....Rockets still very much need what he brings to the table, offense looks completely lost if he or SenGoat isn't on the floor

It's a great asset to have though based on the contract structure
Nah honestly there’s no other PG on the roster and it doesn’t make sense to get one with FVV there

I know he’s there for atleast another full season and a half

the irony of Austin rivers not “carving a role for himself” until he played for his dad while bronny plays with his dad

Also don’t like the comparison lol
I don't mean from a talent perspective but Austin was a solid pro

Once it was clear he wasn't gonna be the man like he was in HS and at Duke, he carved out a role. I mean it took a while but it happened

I don't mean from a talent perspective but Austin was a solid pro

Once it was clear he wasn't gonna be the man like he was in HS and at Duke, he carved out a role. I mean it took a while but it happened
I know you’re not talking talent

But you can’t compare bronny to rivers because rivers’ hype was tied to his talent whereas bronny’s isn’t

You also can’t compare because bronny hasn’t played one regular season game yet so there’s no body of work to compare to

I feel you bro

Pelicans been up and coming for 5 years lol

Fuck Antonio Daniels too

I welcome you to take 10 games off and watch 10 Heat games
I blame Zion and the GM. Zion's inconsistency is why they aren't a consistent up and coming threat. They never really tried to give the keys to Ingram, so he's bitter. They are stacked with potential, but they lean on Zion and that's not working out unfortunately.

I know you’re not talking talent

But you can’t compare bronny to rivers because rivers’ hype was tied to his talent whereas bronny’s isn’t

You also can’t compare because bronny hasn’t played one regular season game yet so there’s no body of work to compare to
I feel like you being persnickety for no reason

Does everything have to be apples to apples? You know what I'm trying to say but you acting like a nigga on the spectrum right now and I'on like it

Back