Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Obviously you gonna watch regardless

You don’t need to really say that and to use it as a counter to what the pelicans are doing is kinda fruitless

Hypothetically I don’t wanna see the pelicans say Zion is going to run point and instead of having discourse, you say “I’m going to watch regardless ✊🏾

Tell me why Murray is better off running point nigga
But that's not what's happening at all

Relax b lol

Ijs

Silver talking about being gaslit and that's just silly

You know what actually? Lemme speak for myself. The pelicans can roll 5 guards out there against 5 yao mings and I'ma still watch

As long as new Orleans on the jersey, I'ma support em🤷🏾‍♂️
The GM and VP saying we can play like the fucking GSW that won a championship playing small when the game has changed with dominant big men laced hell IN OUR DIVISION plus not having a generational shooting backcourt in modern 3point shooting era is literally the definition of gaslighting the fanbase and themselves.

I refuse to believe them niggas this stupid so I'll accept what has been a expected and proven notion that they are professional con-men who constantly sell shit sandwiches to Pelicans fans and tell them it's Nutella.

Quick question, name me the centers in our southwest division alone? LMAO at grabbing a rebound, won't name the other issues because it should be obvious. Once again I won't let this franchise Gaslight me with this shit

fine-this-is-fine.gif

Btw @AP3.0 it's all love bro I respect your continue support of the team, just know ain't on that blind loyalty shit anymore. It's been that way for me for sometime now, but they still my team. Just a bastard child that's being sent to boot camp right to get their shit together.

The GM and VP saying we can play like the fucking GSW that won a championship playing small when the game has changed with dominant big men laced hell IN OUR DIVISION plus not having a generational shooting backcourt in modern 3point shooting era is literally the definition of gaslighting the fanbase and themselves.

I refuse to believe them niggas this stupid so I'll accept what has been a expected and proven notion that they are professional con-men who constantly sell shit sandwiches to Pelicans fans and tell them it's Nutella.

Quick question, name me the centers in our southwest division alone? LMAO at grabbing a rebound, won't name the other issues because it should be obvious. Once again I won't let this franchise Gaslight me with this shit

fine-this-is-fine.gif
You can say all of this and AP will be like

“I trust in the organization, I’ll watch whoever is on the floor I don’t get paid to talk about roster construction 🤝🏾

Thanks man

You can say all of this and AP will be like

“I trust in the organization, I’ll watch whoever is on the floor”

Thanks man
Which is unfortunate because this blind support keeps people like Griff and doofus owner in this mediocrity state. They do this because it's the "Big Easy" let the good times roll!! Everything is gonna be alright. Low expectations with this team.

It's a reason why Saints fan are waaaaaay more aggressive because they tasted greatness for 15 years with Payton/Brees so the tolerance is lower. Pelicans fans only one a playoff series since 2007 or some shit. They conditioned to it.

That's why you got lazy mid ass players like BI comfortable to not wanting to leave this comfortable ass city because why not!?! Get paid millions and don't have to show much for it because "That's our team, we gonna support!!" 😂 Smh

Which is unfortunate because this blind support keeps people like Griff and doofus owner in this mediocrity state. They do this because it's the "Big Easy" let the good times roll!! Everything is gonna be alright. Low expectations with this team.

It's a reason why Saints fan are waaaaaay more aggressive because they tasted greatness for 15 years with Payton/Brees so the tolerance is lower. Pelicans fans only one a playoff series since 2007 or some shit. They conditioned to it.

That's why you got lazy mid ass players like BI comfortable to not wanting to leave this comfortable ass city because why not!?! Get paid millions and don't have to show much for it because "That's our team, we gonna support!!" 😂 Smh
I feel you bro

Pelicans been up and coming for 5 years lol

Fuck Antonio Daniels too

I welcome you to take 10 games off and watch 10 Heat games

Pelicans need a center, Knicks needed a center, Lakers need a center....

I'm not sure if he's eligible to be traded right now but Goga Bitadze is literally the 3rd string center on the Magic, idk why he isn't somewhere starting or least in the rotation as a back up

I mean I get that he fouls a lot but he could be very serviceable

Back