Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

At either rate... I'm supposed to be going to a state fair this evening.. IDK if I'll be back in time for tonight's games but I wanna see lamelo play

Relax b lol

Ijs

Silver talking about being gaslit and that's just silly

You know what actually? Lemme speak for myself. The pelicans can roll 5 guards out there against 5 yao mings and I'ma still watch

As long as new Orleans on the jersey, I'ma support em🤷🏾‍♂️
Nah its been put into motion

It’s up

Also you telling me you gonna watch regardless of who’s on the floor is a terrible way to navigate discourse about your team because it’s lazy lol

You already tried to distance yourself from the fanbase with grand theft alvarado and I let you get it off. I’m not gonna let you say it doesn’t matter who plays C for the pelicans because you’ll watch anyways

The barbershop era is over

Nah its been put into motion

It’s up

Also you telling me you gonna watch regardless of who’s on the floor is a terrible way to navigate discourse about your team because it’s lazy lol

You already tried to distance yourself from the fanbase with grand theft alvarado and I let you get it off. I’m not gonna let you say it doesn’t matter who plays C for the pelicans because you’ll watch anyways

The barbershop era is over
Man hush

All I'm saying is, is the fact they don't have a "true center" doing to deter me from watching? No

If you want to get into potential issues this may cause for roster purposes, I'm more than glad to engage because I think it has some merit, but I'm not gonna be all fuck the team cause they didn't sign _________ in the off season.

I get more enjoyment and entertainment from watching players play. I'm not gonna be wasting the little time I do have these days on on trade machines & salary cap sheets or 1st and 2nd aprons.

Man hush

All I'm saying is, is the fact they don't have a "true center" doing to deter me from watching? No

If you want to get into potential issues this may cause for roster purposes, I'm more than glad to engage because I think it has some merit, but I'm not gonna be all fuck the team cause they didn't sign _________ in the off season.

I get more enjoyment and entertainment from watching players play. I'm not gonna be wasting the little time I do have these days on on trade machines & salary cap sheets or 1st and 2nd aprons.
Obviously you gonna watch regardless

You don’t need to really say that and to use it as a counter to what the pelicans are doing is kinda fruitless

Hypothetically I don’t wanna see the pelicans say Zion is going to run point and instead of having discourse, you say “I’m going to watch regardless ✊🏾

Tell me why Murray is better off running point nigga

Back