Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Shut up you coattail riding milksop
Man hush lol

This could've been resolved with a ""rookies to watch" thread

I get both sides of the discussion. Az wasn't slighting you, he was just noticing an uptick in posts about rookies in pre season. Basically summer league but with more "meaningful" minutes

We need more posts imo. Everything won't stick but you never know what will spark a talking point. I'm not saying spam the thread with dumb shit but if you find it interesting maybe we will too. We should be putting up realgm numbers by now as long as we have been here.

Mfers was spamming though. Tweets that got like 10 likes on twitter. Shits boring ass tweets that get no engagement even over there. Lmaooo

Nah I said I'm gonna stop so I'm gonna stop.

It's peace @southsi4lil and @beta

Yall my brothers.

Look I appreciate what yall do cause lord knows I'm not gonna be running back and forth from twitter posting like yall. I'd like for yall to post the shit that spurns discussion and engagement that's all. No one is relying on south for Rockets posts. No one is relying on you for heat posts. No one is relying on me for raptors posts. We all know where to go get our fixes for that.
This would maybe have some merit if that’s all me and him posted about you know for a fact it’s not

You niggas talk about nothing and wait until something gets posted to then chime in

Stay in yo lane

Mfers was spamming though. Tweets that got like 10 likes on twitter. Shits boring ass tweets that get no engagement even over there. Lmaooo

Nah I said I'm gonna stop so I'm gonna stop.

It's peace @southsi4lil and @beta

Yall my brothers.

Bcuz twitter casuals don't know ball. 😀

Man y'all would do this on the day I'm at the office. Got my manager looking at me funny cause I ain't put the phone down the last 45 minutes.

I'm gon get back after I fake doing some work

This would maybe have some merit if that’s all me and him posted about you know for a fact it’s not

You niggas talk about nothing and wait until something gets posted to then chime in

Stay in yo lane
I literally started my post acknowledging that isn't all that you guys post and I appreciate it. Not sure what's hard to understand. Yall have a good enough sample size to know what gets the thread active and what doesn't. Especially when we've been literally telling yall what we don't want to see. But whatever. Everything has been said so yall gonna acquiesce or not. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I literally started my post acknowledging that isn't all that you guys post and I appreciate it. Not sure what's hard to understand. Yall have a good enough sample size to know what gets the thread active and what doesn't. Especially when we've been literally telling yall what we don't want to see. But whatever. Everything has been said so yall gonna acquiesce or not. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Here’s the disconnect lol Idc what you wanna see and wait you post based on what you think is gonna get a reaction or not? Lmaoooo

Back