Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

All this rookie praise from a preseason game a bit much or nah? Feel like they over doing it to compensate for the rookie class being thought of as bad before the draft?

Maybe I'm just bugging but I feel like I'm seeing more praise than usual for rookies getting 10 and 4 for a preseason game.

Tell me what a rookie is doing in December after a month into the season.

All this rookie praise from a preseason game a bit much or nah? Feel like they over doing it to compensate for the rookie class being thought of as bad before the draft?

Maybe I'm just bugging but I feel like I'm seeing more praise than usual for rookies getting 10 and 4 for a preseason game.

Tell me what a rookie is doing in December after a month into the season.
This is hate bro lol we complain about players not being marketed all the time so when there’s some positive posts about players having decent games in their first real action it can’t be shown or celebrated ?

You not qualified to really complain in this sense because you said you have no social media so how can you gauge if it’s more praise than usual?

(This post is a lot more lighthearted than how it reads too lol)

This is hate bro lol we complain about players not being marketed all the time so when there’s some positive posts about players having decent games in their first real action it can’t be shown or celebrated ?

You not qualified to really complain in this sense because you said you have no social media so how can you gauge if it’s more praise than usual?

(This post is a lot more lighthearted than how it reads too lol)

Nah I'm not hating. I ain't even mad at y'all posting.

Not everything an attack lil bro.

I'm genuinely asking. I don't remember this thread doing this with rookies after preseason games so I'm wondering wtf is going on.

Genuinely.

I'm also ok with the possibility that this the norm and I'm just bugging.

Was just asking.

Now answer the question.

Last edited:
Nah I'm not hating. I ain't even mad at y'all posting.

Not everything an attack lil bro.

I'm genuinely asking. I don't remember this thread doing this with rookies after preseason games so I'm wondering wtf isggoing.

Genuinely.

I'm also ok with the possibility that this the norm and I'm just bugging.

Was just asking.

Now answer the question.
Okay so you’re talking about on here?

What post made you say this? The Ryan Dunn one?

(I’m answering you I just want to give the proper context)

Imagine the suns desperately needing defense and they draft the best defender in the draft who isn’t known any type of offense

But I can’t share a vid of him showing off great defense and hitting threes in his first real NBA game because other posters want to see it in December

No let’s just let people be even more unaware of a class they don’t know anything about lol

Keep posting fam. I ain't stopping you.

The quality of posts was trash though. Just posting to post. It's cool, I ain't hating. I just call it out when I see trash.
There’s a handful of posters here who can’t post unless it’s reacting to something someone else said and you got the nerve to tell me about the quality of posts

Reactors complaining about the creators is wild

There is no you without me

Nobody is making bold proclamations though

It’s literally the posting of players we like to see from
My thing is it feels like niggas try to include the rest of us when they want to fan out. Yall can do that on your own. Niggas be posting shit they want to see like the rest of us want to see it and it's weird. It's okay to be a fan of your team I spend tons of time on raptors reddit but I understand that shit is relevant to me and not the rest of yall.

It's a lot sometimes. There's enough going on in the league we don't need the fluff.

My thing is it feels like niggas try to include the rest of us when they want to fan out. Yall can do that on your own. Niggas be posting shit they want to see like the rest of us want to see it and it's weird. It's okay to be a fan of your team I spend tons of time on raptors reddit but I understand that shit is relevant to me and not the rest of yall.

It's a lot sometimes. There's enough going on in the league we don't need the fluff.
Respectfully This is stupid bro lol

Back