Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

All this rookie praise from a preseason game a bit much or nah? Feel like they over doing it to compensate for the rookie class being thought of as bad before the draft?

Maybe I'm just bugging but I feel like I'm seeing more praise than usual for rookies getting 10 and 4 for a preseason game.

Tell me what a rookie is doing in December after a month into the season.

I think for me it's just looking for little things, seeing how the skillset translates, how they might fit...a lot of these guys are big unknowns for various reasons so just seeing them in an NBA setting helps give a better glimpse of what they might be

Of course its just preseason, I don't think anyone here is really taking anything as absolutes....just observing and giving real time thoughts

Not everyone has twitter or access to games to see and know what's going on...also a lot of this shit is just jokes and trolling each other, I don't know why yall get so agitated or bothered that yall have to complain about basketball content in the NBA thread

I keep forgetting majority of this the posters here hate basketball though

Lmaooo at the lashing out for being called out for posting trash.

It'll be aight bro, we all have trash posts.

I think for me it's just looking for little things, seeing how the skillset translates, how they might fit...a lot of these guys are big unknowns for various reasons so just seeing them in an NBA setting helps give a better glimpse of what they might be

Of course its just preseason, I don't think anyone here is really taking anything as absolutes....just observing and giving real time thoughts

Not everyone has twitter or access to games to see and know what's going on...also a lot of this shit is just jokes and trolling each other, I don't know why yall get so agitated or bothered that yall have to complain about basketball content in the NBA thread

I keep forgetting majority of this the posters here hate basketball though

Nah but we can have a convo without getting into the "majority of posters hate basketball"

We just having a convo man.

All I said was what's up with the influx of posts about a rookie getting 10 and 5 during preseason cause it was a bunch of back to back posts.

It's cool that y'all care. I care too. And it's cool if you care more than me too.

I just asked a question. Beta lashed out. and now you doing the "well y'all hate basketball"

This is a forum, we post to engage. Its possible that sometimes someone can post some shit that no one else wants to engage in.

Case in point, you and Beta shot off about 10 posts about rookies and no one engaged.

It's cool for it to be engaging to you and not to us.

It's cool for you to post it.

It's cool for me to be like yo that's a lot of posts about that.

Y'all don't got to take it to heart and go down the path of lashing out or getting on some "I care more than you"

Lmaooo.

@Beta @south4sil

I love y'all man.

You asked a question and I responded, didn't think that was lashing out

Yall on some weird shit for no reason
That was for Beta cause he posted like 5 posts straight on me saying those posts were boring.

Now you doing this.

Why y'all so sensitive?

Yo my bad. I ain't really think it would devolve to this.

I'm gonna go back to staying quiet since season proper starts and y'all can post 100 posts that no one engages with.

I can’t make a post about Tidjane Salaun looking way better than I expected him to look without

“bro wait until December it’s only preseason this draft class is buns even though I don’t know shit about these guys and I’m just parroting what someone else said”
You can post about anything man.

It was my bad.

We need more posts imo. Everything won't stick but you never know what will spark a talking point. I'm not saying spam the thread with dumb shit but if you find it interesting maybe we will too. We should be putting up realgm numbers by now as long as we have been here.

Yall niggas want to see posts from a bunch of aggregation accounts all day and react very casually to it

View attachment 1394391
Look I appreciate what yall do cause lord knows I'm not gonna be running back and forth from twitter posting like yall. I'd like for yall to post the shit that spurns discussion and engagement that's all. No one is relying on south for Rockets posts. No one is relying on you for heat posts. No one is relying on me for raptors posts. We all know where to go get our fixes for that.

Back