Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I feel like this kind of got overlooked.....

Chet shot 37% from 3 last year, I didn't think his mechanics were that bad to the point that they needed to rework his shot

I'm actually a bit concerned about what's going on with this....I really hope they didn't fuck up his shot for no reason

I have no bad things to say about this heat team all the way down to the 15th man

This might be the most complete group of developmental players we have ever had

Ware
Johnson
Larsson
Christopher
Daniels
smith
Stevens

All of these guys I wouldn’t mind keeping for the future

Sucks we can’t keep them all either

This is some good shit right here

I would be ecstatic if I was a Heat fan lol
I don’t have to create a 7ft C in 2K to give Miami size and rim protection anymore lol

Only thing is, I feel like ware is going to have to work really hard in the first few months to play over guys like love and Bryant

Bryant shouldn’t be hard to eclipse and luckily love is old enough to not play every single game so there should be more opportunity

I don’t have to create a 7ft C in 2K to give Miami size and rim protection anymore lol

Only thing is, I feel like ware is going to have to work really hard in the first few months to play over guys like love and Bryant

Bryant shouldn’t be hard to eclipse and luckily love is old enough to not play every single game so there should be more opportunity

As much as Spo loves defense he should be able to get a look very early as long as he knows the scheme and where to be at

I'd want Love and Bryant in the bushes immediately lol

I know it doesn't work like that though

As much as Spo loves defense he should be able to get a look very early as long as he knows the scheme and where to be at

I'd want Love and Bryant in the bushes immediately lol

I know it doesn't work like that though
I actually really value what love brings to the team lol

Knowing Spo, I expect his defensive standards to be a bit high and I could see him not playing ware immediately just from maybe like being slow on rotations or not moving laterally quick enough

But I do hope he plays earlier than I think because he adds something we haven’t had since that fraud whiteside and he’s better than him

Back