Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I think it does....You replace a non shooter and someone who occupies the paint with someone who does like to operate in the midrange but does add much more spacing....and I think they could kind use that kind of diversity Ingram would bring in the playoffs

Mobley
Ingram
Strus
Garland
Mitchell

I actually like that on paper....unfortunately though Ingram can't defend 3s or 4s
Mobley has a lack of aggression and a mentality to take over. At least so far anyway. I don't know if he'll ever develop it without a serious game plan change.

I think it does....You replace a non shooter and someone who occupies the paint with someone who does like to operate in the midrange but does add much more spacing....and I think they could kind use that kind of diversity Ingram would bring in the playoffs

Mobley
Ingram
Strus
Garland
Mitchell

I actually like that on paper....unfortunately though Ingram can't defend 3s or 4s
I feel like Mobley would only take clean up/bail out shots in your lineup unless he plays with guys off the bench but then that Caris levert is there throwing up bullshit so idk

But Ingram I’m not terribly versed with either so I’ll take your word

That's a lot of work to accommodate someone who should be a 3rd option offensively at best lol
Lmaooo the funny thing is I kinda like that team I just threw together

But word you right, Mobley not worth all of this

But look what had to happen for him to be featured more lol

Talk basketball or get off my dick

This is an open forum, if you want to talk about how mid the Raptors are going to be for the foreseeable future because they blew up a team they didn't want anymore because it was mid only to build a new version of that same team you're more than welcome

Van Vleet-Quickley
OG-RJ
Siakam-Scottie

View attachment 1393911
Thing is I can admit what my team is. I don't have to beat niggas to death online about it. Just stick to posting league content instead of suffocating the fucking thread dog holy shit. At least cut it down or pack your posts.

Funny how you brought up Kenny Atkinson lol

I was just like why is he talking about Mobley?

I forgot he’s the coach now
KA is in a weird spot he's better with rookie level younger guys for development. Cavs are a playoff team I'm curious how much he can get outt that team.

Funny how you brought up Kenny Atkinson lol

I was just like why is he talking about Mobley?

I forgot he’s the coach now

He's pretty much the last chance to salvage this iteration of the team

Front office going to give him a year to figure it out and if not start moving players

KA is in a weird spot he's better with rookie level younger guys for development. Cavs are a playoff team I'm curious how much he can get outt that team.
Garland is 24
Mobley is 23
Okoro is 23
Allen is 26 but I don’t consider him a finished product

I get what you’re saying and I do agree to an extent but this ain’t exactly a real solid veteran group of guys

A lot of these guys are still learning

I think the age range and experience is still in Atkinson’s favor

Cavs don’t even have a good enough team for all this uh.. what’s the word pressure I guess

Let this team rock imo

I feel you, the pressure is off now that Mitchell is locked up long term....but you can only let it rock for so long, Jarrett Allen has a contract extension after next season

He also signed his extension one day before the cutoff so he's still eligible to be traded this deadline.......

I feel you, the pressure is off now that Mitchell is locked up long term....but you can only let it rock for so long, Jarrett Allen has a contract extension after next season

He also signed his extension one day before the cutoff so he's still eligible to be traded this deadline.......
Fuck Jarrett Allen

The Cavs can be in the same place for more 2 years and it shouldn’t matter lol

Back