Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I think he's going to have big year but Atlantas offense in general didn't look great

If the Hawks had their picks I would absolutely feel ok trading Trae Young, tanking and adding a another high level piece to go with Johnson, Risacher and Dyson Daniels...could have a pretty good young core

Unfortunately for them though they mortgaged their future for Dejounte Murray

I really want to see Brandon Miller with a partner like RJ Barrett or another young scoring wing

Maybe salaun can get good enough to create for himself in 2 years

Here’s the disconnect lol Idc what you wanna see and wait you post based on what you think is gonna get a reaction or not? Lmaoooo
No I choose not to post stuff I know the group isn't interested in seeing. It's not a raptors thread it's the nba thread. So unless it's a raptors tweet/article/topic that is prevalent to the league overall like a trade/record/injury you probably won't see a post from me regarding the raptors.

I don't care about what someone thinks about how Reed Sheppard or amen Thomson look in practice and how it projects.

Not hard to understand but this is where I tap out. You've made it clear it's a pointless endeavor and I've already made use of the ignore function. Not worth the fight. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Too timid. You can't be leading fast breaks just to throw the ball back out. PG's should be shooting 70%+ freethrows since they are gonna have the ball in their hands a lot. He's basically unplayable in 4th qtrs until he proves otherwise.

Just think of the advantage he has over most PF's in the league. Ben grabbing the board passing to Schroder, out running his matchup then catching a lob. His quickness on defense guarding PF's instead of guards would be beneficial and keep his ass out of foul trouble like last year. He should be trying to be more like Draymond and less like Magic or Bron.

No I choose not to post stuff I know the group isn't interested in seeing. It's not a raptors thread it's the nba thread. So unless it's a raptors tweet/article/topic that is prevalent to the league overall like a trade/record/injury you probably won't see a post from me regarding the raptors.

I don't care about what someone thinks about how Reed Sheppard or amen Thomson look in practice and how it projects.

Not hard to understand but this is where I tap out. You've made it clear it's a pointless endeavor and I've already made use of the ignore function. Not worth the fight. 🤷🏿‍♂️
bro it’s over lol

I ain’t even read this

Post something NBA related

Too timid. You can't be leading fast breaks just to throw the ball back out. PG's should be shooting 70%+ freethrows since they are gonna have the ball in their hands a lot. He's basically unplayable in 4th qtrs until he proves otherwise.

Just think of the advantage he has over most PF's in the league. Ben grabbing the board passing to Schroder, out running his matchup then catching a lob. His quickness on defense guarding PF's instead of guards would be beneficial and keep his ass out of foul trouble like last year. He should be trying to be more like Draymond and less like Magic or Bron.
Idk man I think about Ben locking up the trae youngs and roziers of the world then running the floor and kicking to open shooters in transition

In a half court setting is spooky but I just would have the other ball handler rock at that point

Ben so versatile I hope he stays healthy

Idk man I think about Ben locking up the trae youngs and roziers of the world then running the floor and kicking to open shooters in transition

In a half court setting is spooky but I just would have the other ball handler rock at that point

Ben so versatile I hope he stays healthy
I think the injuries have slowed him down. Even in Philly quicker guards were getting buckets on him.

I think the injuries have slowed him down. Even in Philly quicker guards were getting buckets on him.
I think I’m only imagining him on Miami lol

But idk I think Ben has the length to make up for the lack of quickness but idk I might be overly optimistic

This is what I'm talking about with Harden. I think players know his moves now and he can't get by people like before.

Back