Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Guys like you keep me going man 🫡
I appreciate you and @southsil4lil for keeping these threads alive because not too many post anything.

I used to post more, but………

Anyway, in your opinion how long before Ware really picks up good minutes in the Heat rotation?

When is Tari gonna start balling for the Rockets? I’m telling you @southsil4lil the Rockets will eventually have to move some of those wings.

encounter-party-encounterparty.gif

kinda feel bad for dude. He can't seem to catch a break.

Injuries have plagued him forever, I was super high on him predraft so I was happy to see him finally put it together even if he did have to go overseas to figure some things out

He made probably the most devastating of the season for me last year tough smh

I appreciate you and @southsil4lil for keeping these threads alive because not too many post anything.

Anyway, in your opinion how long before Ware really picks up good minutes in the Heat rotation?

When is Tari gonna start balling for the Rockets? I’m telling you @southsil4lil the Rockets will eventually have to move some of those wings.

I was looking forward to seeing him finally get back on the court after missing majority of last season but they kept him out of the first preseason game on Monday which was strange because they had just said he was 100%

We'll see what they say about his availability tonight though I guess

I know the roster crunch is coming and we cant keep everybody, just trying to enjoy it for now

Good minutes? Ehh around Christmas/January ish

@#1hiphopjunki3

Do either one of yall like him in San Antonio?
Are you talking about Ivey?

I think he could help my guys a lot. He would most likely be a better all around player than Branham and Wesley from the rip.

Still pissed that we didn’t trade those two picks to move up and get Eason. SMH.

Speaking of drafting……. Sochan jumper still has a super ugly hitch in it. I went to the OKC game Monday and Holmgren was blowing up Sochan as a 7 footer. Chet is good, but that’s crazy he is able to beat a smaller player off the bounce consistently like that. Not to mention he was driving and finishing with his off hand. Sochan looks like he might be another damn miss in the draft. Brian Wright better hope Castle plays well this season or he might be outta here.

Are you talking about Ivey?

I think he could help my guys a lot. He would most likely be a better all around player than Branham and Wesley from the rip.

Still pissed that we didn’t trade those two picks to move up and get Eason. SMH.

Speaking of drafting……. Sochan jumper still has a super ugly hitch in it. I went to the OKC game Monday and Holmgren was blowing up Sochan as a 7 footer. Chet is good, but that’s crazy he is able to beat a smaller player off the bounce consistently like that. Not to mention he was driving and finishing with his off hand. Sochan looks like he might be another damn miss in the draft. Brian Wright better hope Castle plays well this season or he might be outta here.

The thing with Sochan is tough, I was a huge fan of his in college and predraft and I thought he could be a really nice complimentary piece for Wemby.....

But it's kind of almost at the point where you can find someone who does the same thing defensively but also gives you more on offense

Idk...I'm very interested to see what the future looks like for both he and Keldon Johnson

Back