Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word word but y’all have curry, Klay, Dray (who’s fallen off a decent amount admittedly) and a Wiggins who’s playing his first action in months (he’s been decent so far though but will he keep it up)

Y’all a bad shooting night from curry and/or klay from losing

But I could also be getting ahead of myself because the kings haven’t played a road playoff game in almost 2 decades so they might look like SHIT
Well coming in as the 6 seed, we knew it wasn't gonna be a cakewalk. We been jekyll and Hyde all year with home and away splits. So time to defend homecourt and see if that doesn't turn the series.

Don’t try and agree and get ahead of it doggie

I got heat for niggas like you just wait on it

Don’t get me started on that doofy fuck pat baldwin
Nah. I wanted to keep wiseman. And I've been begging for Moody to get more tick the whole season. We been playing gleaguers instead and I still can't figure why.

Poole and Kuminga is whatever. They both in the rotation so sink or swim and they ain't even treading water right now.

Nah. I wanted to keep wiseman. And I've been begging for Moody to get more tick the whole season. We been playing gleaguers instead and I still can't figure why.

Poole and Kuminga is whatever. They both in the rotation so sink or swim and they ain't even treading water right now.
Steve Kerr loves Anthony lamb lol

Save it for the day I bring it up

Talk soon

I watched it a few more times but Green used bruh chest as a spring board lmao
"just watching that clip I’d say the one on the ground grabbing the other guy is to blame. I watched the video 10 times and can’t see how the other guy could have reacted better. When you grab someone ankle who’s trying to run it’s going to come down on you."

"just watching that clip I’d say the one on the ground grabbing the other guy is to blame. I watched the video 10 times and can’t see how the other guy could have reacted better. When you grab someone ankle who’s trying to run it’s going to come down on you."
Coming down due to gravity and stomping down are two different things

Back