Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reread man

Im saying I think they sweep from here on out including game 5 but if they were to lose game 6 I could see them losing game 7, so yea
Yeah but you said you think they can sweep from here on to avoid game 7 in Sac like they can choose to do that lol

If you’re talking about the road woes and kings crowd I don’t get why that would be a factor in game 7 and not game 5 as well

Yeah but you said you think they can sweep from here on to avoid game 7 in Sac like they can choose to do that lol

If you’re talking about the road woes and kings crowd I don’t get why that would be a factor in game 7 and not game 5 as well
Yeah I think they could overcome all that in game 5 but a game 7 would be too overwhelming

Idk man I think y’all should be worried lol

This team has not been good this year

Btw When Igoudala gonna play? Lol they begged him to come back this season for him to suit up in like 6 games

He gonna end his career in street clothes losing to the kings
Kings coming with reckless abandon ain't no surprise. I respect their team and I love Coach brown.

But being worried? Nah, that's disrespectful to #30. #11 and #23 too. So we just gonna have to ride this one out.

When the warriors eventually get ousted ima get on y’all ass about what they did with

Moody
Kuminga
Wiseman

And soon to be Poole

But that’s for another day

Just know I’m comin nh

Last edited:
Kings coming with reckless abandon ain't no surprise. I respect their team and I love Coach brown.

But being worried? Nah, that's disrespectful to #30. #11 and #23 too. So we just gonna have to ride this one out.
Word word but y’all have curry, Klay, Dray (who’s fallen off a decent amount admittedly) and a Wiggins who’s playing his first action in months (he’s been decent so far though but will he keep it up)

Y’all a bad shooting night from curry and/or klay from losing

But I could also be getting ahead of myself because the kings haven’t played a road playoff game in almost 2 decades so they might look like SHIT

Back