2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes It's weird watching teams play against the Warriors. It's like they feel the need to try and out 3 the Warriors, and they will basically ride the ship to the bottom of the ocean with that intent. The crazy thing is that even though the Warriors are basically credited with the explosion of 3s in the NBA, they don't even play like that. They are much more balanced. If their 3s ain't falling they go for other shit. These other teams will miss 3 3s in a row and still do dumb shit like pass up open lanes to the goal to shoot a 3.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
A lock? At first I wanted to say nah but I actually don’t think 8 other teams will be better than them

But they aren’t going to jump on teams next year like this again
I don’t know man. I think OKC and Dallas barring injuries could jump them. If Portland makes some smart moves they might be able to also.

A lot of the teams that made it in the playoffs this season will be back also. It’s gonna be interesting.

It’s cool to see them back in the playoffs. There fan base is one of the better ones in the league. They’ve stuck by them through thick and thin.

I don’t know man. I think OKC and Dallas barring injuries could jump them. If Portland makes some smart moves they might be able to also.

A lot of the teams that made it in the playoffs this season will be back also. It’s gonna be interesting.

It’s cool to see them back in the playoffs. There fan base is one of the better ones in the league. They’ve stuck by them through thick and thin.
Word

I think the kings are in position to retool with a slightly better team

Barnes’ contract is up
and Holmes has a very tradeable 12 mil contract

And I assume they have Sabonis’ bird rights because he’s about to get a max extension

And trey lyles is gonna come back on a pay raise along with Monk

I would assume they have the MLE to use Atleast to fix some point of attack issues and or fix the rebounding issue

The real culprit in this series was Kevin Huerter

9 pts per game, 20% from 3.....in the regular season 15 pts per game 40% from 3

The same thing happened last season when he was with Atlanta.......averaged 12 pts per game, 39% from 3 in the regular season, got into the playoffs and put up 9 pts per game and shot 29% from 3

Not saying the Kings would've won but things would've been a lot different if he didn't play like complete dog shit