Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A point guard in the general sense, their first option is to facilitate. Curry's is to score. I'M NOT SAYING HE CANT PLAY THE POSITION OR HE CANT PASS THE BALL.

I just look at him as a scoring guard. In today's position less basketball..
We run a motion offense that doesn't require a primary facilitator. That Stephs shooting allows such a system to be effective is a credit to him not a detriment. He played as a traditional point guard until Kerr took over and excelled at it.

We run a motion offense that doesn't require a primary facilitator. That Stephs shooting allows such a system to be effective is a credit to him not a detriment. He played as a traditional point guard until Kerr took over and excelled at it.
I know how GS plays..he played the same POS for Davidson back in college. Still, his primary role was to shoot.

His size keeps him at the PG pos. cause he is too small to guard bigger actual 2 guards..which happens alot once a player switches from college to the pros..

Still, I didn't say he doesn't do other things. I just think of him more of a shooting/scoring guard then a PG. Which in today's game honestly doesn't matter cause it's all position less...

Idk what happened but I’m glad my girl gets a jersey out of it. Yay.

Thanks.

Look I know folks gon say all the "Sacramento had a good season. They should be proud!" and " They got next!" and all that stuff, but if I'm in that Kings locker room, I am HOT! Go up 2-0, had the chance to essentially end it in game 4 off a missed Harrison Barnes 3, and then lose game 7 at Home. Nah, I'd be heated

A point guard in the general sense, their first option is to facilitate. Curry's is to score. I'M NOT SAYING HE CANT PLAY THE POSITION OR HE CANT PASS THE BALL.

I just look at him as a scoring guard. In today's position less basketball..
Lol sir we too advanced to devolve into this kind of talk

Back