Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As an objective fella myself when I need to be, let me tell you man..Draymond shouldn’t have gotten kicked out for that

Sabonis couldve hurt him and he was the initiator

Where else is his foot supposed to go if he’s trying to run up the court? Sabonis got what he deserved but draymond didnt

Ehh looking at it..Green wasnt going to get hurt, Sabonis was not applying that much of a hold, thats how Green was able to maintain his balance to retaliate.

Sabonis got a T

And Green got his cause he could avoided stepping on dude the way he did..he didn't even play it off...ha ha

giphy.gif

Bruh. How is a 240 lbs man gonna grab me by goddamn ankle when I'm trying to run down the court, and I'm the one getting the flagrant?

Fuck allathat it ain't like dray was running and then stomped this man. His movement was being restricted and Sabonis caught one as a result.

Look at it how u want...his ass ain't in the game....gotta be smarter. Again Green does the same ish to nigs

Ehh looking at it..Green wasnt going to get hurt, Sabonis was applying that much of a hold, thats how Green was able to maintain his balance to retaliate.

Sabonis got a T

And Green got his cause he could avoided stepping on dude the way he did..he didn't even play it off...ha ha
If you fall down and grab somebody leg who’s about to run you can hurt them my friend…

Dray did a bit extra actively trying to stomp on his chest but I don’t mind that because I understand being frustrated by Sabonis’ actions

Since Sabonis was the offender and he could’ve hurt draymond, that’s why I would’ve given both a flagrant 1 and let them offset each other

No free throws, warriors ball side out

*blows whistle*

Back