Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

I remember Bulls fans went through that shit with D Rose, was cleared in January and continued to miss the rest of the season

@southsil4lil All jokes aside, Nurse would be a great hire for the Rockets, even if its for 2-3 years. Seems like dude is an asshole and takes no shit from anybody. Might be what the Rockets need right now.

I think so too, he's worked for the Rockets before and he's work with Stone....we need someone who can be an asshole and whold these players accountable and can tell the front office to fuck off too

I was skeptical that he would truly be interested in the gig because he would have his pick of some of these other teams that disappoint in the playoffs but I truly think someone like Nurse would actually prefer a situation that has a clean slate and needs direction

BI missed nearly half his games between the last two seasons....Zion enough said. Yeah like somebody eloquently put it, as a fan I:
1. am used to the dookie
2. aint paying them personally

If anything this is on David Griffin's shiny ass head. Probably time to serve him the walking papers

Yeahhh. Might just be time to blow it up.

Raptors going out sad might be the first domino to fall for the offseason

Before this game I thought the players had just kind of checked out and yall were just going to reshuffle the deck a bit and run it back for the most part with a new coach.....better after seeing that epic collapse at home against the 10th seeded Bulls and giving up a 1st for Poeltl.....doing a complete tear down sounds like the right move

Raptors going out sad might be the first domino to fall for the offseason

Before this game I thought the players had just kind of checked out and yall were just going to reshuffle the deck a bit and run it back for the most part with a new coach.....better after seeing that epic collapse at home against the 10th seeded Bulls and giving up a 1st for Poeltl.....doing a complete tear down sounds like the right move

Yo I don't appreciate you circling us for nurse like we already a dead carcass. Imma need it to stop.

Back