Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

WHY ARE THE LAKERS ALWAYS ON NATIONAL TV?????

We played in one of the worst games of the season and u boys did not change the channel, lol.

Niggas think it’s Kindergarten and we’re all the same. And it’s share time instead of an actual business

Next time Nick Nurse coaches a basketball game it's going to be for the Houston Rockets

antonio-banderas-antonio.gif

Next time Nick Nurse coaches a basketball game it's going to be for the Houston Rockets

antonio-banderas-antonio.gif
Nick Nurse about to bury Sengun on the bench bcos of his wack defense, LMAO.

Sengun and Chris Boucher will start a "Survivor's group", lol

Are you guys sure Zion isn’t healthy? Like is it true that the doctors cleared him?
Well

When BI was cleared to play after the toe injury, he said mentally he wasn't ready cause he kept worrying about hurting it again and it was messing with how he was warming up and walking so, I get it

And while a toe not a hamstring, I understand Zion also saying he was mentally not there and didn't wanna rush it back just to possibly reaggravate it again

Not sure what else niggas want 🤷🏾‍♂️

Well

When BI was cleared to play after the toe injury, he said mentally he wasn't ready cause he kept worrying about hurting it again and it was messing with how he was warming up and walking so, I get it

And while a toe not a hamstring, I understand Zion also saying he was mentally not there and didn't wanna rush it back just to possibly reaggravate it again

Not sure what else niggas want 🤷🏾‍♂️
Lol sir answer the question

Lol sir answer the question
I thought I did

Brah, I don't know and don't wanna speculate

I can't imagine a scenario where he sees where he can be helping his team and he just like nah, I'm cool.

He was playing some of the best basketball of his career prior to the injury so...I can't call it

I thought I did

Brah, I don't know and don't wanna speculate

I can't imagine a scenario where he sees where he can be helping his team and he just like nah, I'm cool.

He was playing some of the best basketball of his career prior to the injury so...I can't call it
Ahhh okay

It’s possible he was healthy and he just didn’t feel comfortable playing coming off a long lay off and not being in shape and it’s possible he didn’t want to risk reinjury or just scared

I don’t fault him for sitting out if that was the case, my only issue is Zion in totality

How are guys like you this patient with him after dealing with AD, cousins, and like Eric Gordon and maybe tyreke Evans in the past?

He’s cost you making the playoffs this year, maybe beating the suns in the first round last year or maybe just having a better record to where you didn’t have to win play in games to begin with, etc

Y’all better than me I wouldn’t have it lol

Back