Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

Ahhh okay

It’s possible he was healthy and he just didn’t feel comfortable playing coming off a long lay off and not being in shape and it’s possible he didn’t want to risk reinjury or just scared

I don’t fault him for sitting out if that was the case, my only issue is Zion in totality

How are guys like you this patient with him after dealing with AD, cousins, and like Eric Gordon and maybe tyreke Evans in the past?

He’s cost you making the playoffs this year, maybe beating the suns in the first round last year or maybe just having a better record to where you didn’t have to win play in games to begin with, etc

Y’all better than me I wouldn’t have it lol
I mean, I'm not gonna blame him in a vacuum cause they lost a ton of games doing stupid shit

As much as I fuck with coach green, it really blows my mind how in a ton of games that were winnable, Jonas is on the bench late and especially last night where OKC did NOT have an answer for him.

There's blame to go all around but I'm not gonna place it solely on Zion.

I mean, I'm not gonna blame him in a vacuum cause they lost a ton of games doing stupid shit

As much as I fuck with coach green, it really blows my mind how in a ton of games that were winnable, Jonas is on the bench late and especially last night where OKC did NOT have an answer for him.

There's blame to go all around but I'm not gonna place it solely on Zion.
You shooting a lot of bail lol

I’m not saying completely blame him but if your franchise player constantly lets you down from not being available then he deserves more than what you are giving him imo

Mccollum might have not meant that as a shot, but that would just mean shit is just ridicolously bad luck.

Lets look at the time line.

1. Doctors clear Zion to play before playin game
2. Zion has a press conference saying hes chosing not to play cause hes not mentally ready and specifically says playing like this will hurt the team and HIS performance will be impacted
3. Pels lose playin game
4. Mccollum says in a press conference hes the type of player to always goes out and plays if he is able regardless of how it impacts HIS performance

If this is not a criticism of Zion, then sheesh its just a crazy coincedence of events.

Im more inclined to believe its a shot cause too many coincedences

Mccollum might have not meant that as a shot, but that would just mean shit is just ridicolously bad luck.

Lets look at the time line.

1. Doctors clear Zion to play before playin game
2. Zion has a press conference saying hes chosing not to play cause hes not mentally ready and specifically says playing like this will hurt the team and HIS performance will be impacted
3. Pels lose playin game
4. Mccollum says in a press conference hes the type of player to always goes out and plays if he is able regardless of how it impacts HIS performance

If this is not a criticism of Zion, then sheesh its just a crazy coincedence of events.

Im more inclined to believe its a shot cause too many coincedences
I still don't see it fam

They have a great rapport and I think it was more of him describing the type of player he is as opposed to a snub to Zion

You shooting a lot of bail lol

I’m not saying completely blame him but if your franchise player constantly lets you down from not being available then he deserves more than what you are giving him imo
Fam, at one point, the franchise was giving checks to Omar Asik, Alex Ajinca, Julian Wright, Hilton Armstrong, and a list of other niggas.

My patience is battle tested

3. Pels lose playin game
That is exactly what I took from CJ. IMO Zion being out there automatically makes it easier for the other guys. He can't worry about how he looks. He's gonna be judged regardless. Just try, you might surprise yaself. If you got enough to do pre game dunks you can give a decent 25 minutes.

That is exactly what I took from CJ. IMO Zion being out there automatically makes it easier for the other guys. He can't worry about how he looks. He's gonna be judged regardless. Just try, you might surprise yaself. If you got enough to do pre game dunks you can give a decent 25 minutes.
Im not even gonna go into if what Zion did is right or wrong, cause idk.

I understand how it might feel scary to not play for months and then be expected to jump in a super emotional and intense playin game.

So Zions decison is good with me.

But no way I can look at the timeline of events, and see Mccollum sit there and bascially quote Zion and feel that hes not talking about Zion.

Im not even gonna go into if what Zion did is right or wrong, cause idk.

I understand how it might feel scary to not play for months and then be expected to jump in a super emotional and intense playin game.

So Zions decison is good with me.

But no way I can look at the timeline of events, and see Mccollum sit there and bascially quote Zion and feel that hes not talking about Zion.
I'm more aggy about the dunking pregame. It triggered me for some reason and I don't why. lol

Nick Nurse about to bury Sengun on the bench bcos of his wack defense, LMAO.

Sengun and Chris Boucher will start a "Survivor's group", lol

If he could make it work with Khem Birch he can make it work with Sengun lol

I'm more aggy about the dunking pregame. It triggered me for some reason and I don't why. lol
Nah thats a fact though.

The shit is dumb.

We playing for our season. You cleared to play. You dont chose to play. All good. But atleast dont dunk pregame.

I understand a dunk is not the same as an NBA game, but still. No one trying to see all that.

Back