Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

But you have a track record of never seeing negative stuff when it comes to your team.

Which is cool.

We agree to disagree.
I disagree

I just didn't see things the way you see them on THIS particular issue.

Like you said, agree to disagree

Zion a bitch.

Plain and simple. BI was a bitch this year too with his shit.

Niggas was healthy to play but didn’t want to.
Don't tell me you one of those people that go to work with flu like symptoms cause you can drive yourself to go to work

Don't tell me you one of those people that go to work with flu like symptoms cause you can drive yourself to go to work
Lmao

Did you compare the flu to “I don’t feel like my old self” even thought I’m 100% healthy?

You got it

Lmao

Did you compare the flu to “I don’t feel like my old self” even thought I’m 100% healthy?

You got it
I did

You called him and BI a bitch or something for being cleared to play but they said they weren't ready.

I understand frustration from a fan standpoint, really I do, but that was a bit excessive imo.

But lemme take a step back and come at it from another angle.

Do you personally still go to work if you are feeling mentally drained and not 100% up to the task to do your job and be the best version of you to complete your task?

This isn't a gotcha moment. I'm legit asking do you take mental health days from your job. Physically yes you can perform tasks but mentally, you just can't.

Our two best players taking so many mental health days while being cleared to play is sitting at home.

Niggas traveling with the team, sitting on the bench laughing it up shooting and dunking in warm ups but can’t play

Our two best players taking so many mental health days while being cleared to play is sitting at home.

Niggas traveling with the team, sitting on the bench laughing it up shooting and dunking in warm ups but can’t play
I can't speak to any of this and again, I get the frustration.

10 games played out of 82 with Zion, Ingram and CJ is wild no matter how many times you say it

I want him on the floor doing what he does best. I can only hope that this off-season gives everyone a chance to heal up, come together and be the team that was first in the West for only a couple of games. That was a super exciting time for the city

now if we beat the bulls I would be twice as made because we lost to trae and now I have to see Miami lose in 5 to the bucks with a draft pick that’s about 4-5 spots higher than if we lost

If we do beat the bulls tonight, the series vs the bucks couldn’t be as bad as the 2021 series, right?

now if we beat the bulls I would be twice as mad because we lost to trae and now I have to see Miami lose in 5 to the bucks with a draft pick that’s about 4-5 spots higher than if we lost
First of all
1681481882523.gif

Number 2. Y’all are going to lose in 5, 6 at the most to either the Bucks or the Celtics. Y’all organization got too much pride to be blatantly playing for draft picks.

First of all
View attachment 1062217

Number 2. Y’all are going to lose in 5, 6 at the most to either the Bucks or the Celtics. Y’all organization got too much pride to be blatantly playing for draft picks.
Idk man I saw Strus start at PF and Vic Oladipo get meaningful mins in that hawks game

Maybe we are playing for draft picks lol

Also I don’t wanna hear that right now stop trying to take the wind out my sails

Back