Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gobert trade was so bad……

All the assets they gave up to get him was insane, but the fit didn’t even look right to me when they 1st made the trade.

I actually liked the way the roster was set up with Vanderbilt and McDaniels playing the forward positions and Towns being the center. They honestly just needed to swap Russell for a better defender and actual point guard and tighten up their bench and draft better.

For as good as Connelly did constructing Denver’s roster, he has already done as bad with Minnesota so far.

All I can think about when I see the Hornets is how bad they fucked up the 21 draft and ended up with JT Thor, Kai Jones and Bouknight

As shitty as the Hornets have been they should have much more young talent on their roster on par with Orlando, Detroit and Houston

This about to be Melo 4th year in the league and he has to look at Mark Williams and Brandon Miller as the core of the team along with himself

Another team that jumped the gun and tried to fast track success.

Charlotte has drafted pretty bad for awhile, so I kinda understand going after proven players through free agency. If Gordon Hayward wasn’t so injury prone that would’ve been a decent pick up. Shit, even the sign and trade of Kemba for Rozier turned out solid.

He can change the world with Basketball? I would like to know how.

If a fan wanted to watch Ant 30 times they have the means and opportunity to do it. It's called NBA League Pass.
You know what he means though man lol

Ant in Minnesota is way different than Ant in chicago despite being so close

You know what he means though man lol

Ant in Minnesota is way different than Ant in chicago despite being so close
Yeah, I get it. It has to be so frustrating for Small Market teams tho. Unless you win a ring before they decide to "go Hollywood" your franchise is the ultimate treadmill. kinda why I have always said the NBA has too many teams, bcuz the emphasis is always gonna be on the Big Market teams.

Give me 16 super teams and put them niggas on tv all the time since everybody feels like a title defines their legacy. Eliminates load managing from a fans view bcuz there will be other stars on the team to see that night. Each team has a D-League squad that they develop so those who are not ready to join the super teams can work their way up.

I know that sounds silly but the NBA has to get over the big vs small market debate or try something else. Also the media has to chill with that title or bust shit.this is why players feel the need to leave and team up. If LeBron or KD never won rings they would have still been pulling in fans to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back