Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at you thinking I read that shit then or that I'm about to read it now.
oh now it’s I didn’t read lmao

But to actually talk about what that faggot from heavy.com (wtf is that) said someone else said

I seriously doubt Giannis considers Toronto or OKC

I could see the spurs

Since everybody and their mama has a list.

The top 25 all-time players in NBA history, according to ChatGPT.

F4wVe4Ua4AA6gHI

They should be doing everything they can to try to get some cheap, young talent in the door and take some fliers
They should’ve been trying to do that in my opinion.

I will admit I was wrong about them trading all those picks for Jrue because they won one, but I never liked them mortgaging their future for a bunch of players way older than their star.

It’s always good to try and have a few players who can grow with the young star. Instead of them looking for young talent they doubled down on vets. Bobby Portis is the only player who is close to Giannis in age that’s a good rotation player

They should’ve been trying to do that in my opinion.

I will admit I was wrong about them trading all those picks for Jrue because they won one, but I never liked them mortgaging their future for a bunch of players way older than their star.

It’s always good to try and have a few players who can grow with the young star. Instead of them looking for young talent they doubled down on vets. Bobby Portis is the only player who is close to Giannis in age that’s a good rotation player

That trade essentially gave them the ability to keep Giannis but they definitely overpaid and handicapped their future flexibility in a major way

And I'll even add on to what you said, not only did they double down on vets...they consistently doubled down on players that either good offensively and bad defensively or bad offensively and good defensively, the inability to add two way players has really been a problem with their roster building

Crazy thing is Giannis already made them overpay for Jrue(who has been terrible the past 3 post seasons) with the trade and now he's going to make them give 33 year old Jrue Holiday a max contract.....except this time he's going to leave afterwards and leave Milwaukee stuck with the bill

Last edited:
I'm really interested to see how hard OKC pushes for the playoffs and how they manage those expectations while balancing trying to develop players and give different guys looks

That's also why I don't see Chet winning ROY....Too many mouths to feed, he'll be behind Shai, Jalen Williams and Giddey in the pecking order....only way I can see him winning is if OKC has a really good record and like a top 5- 7 defense and he's the anchor

That trade essentially gave them the ability to keep Giannis but they definitely overpaid and handicapped their future flexibility in a major way

And I'll even add on to what you said, not only did they double down on vets...they consistently doubled down on players that either good offensively and bad defensively or bad offensively and good defensively, the inability to add two way players has really been a problem with their roster building

Crazy thing is Giannis already made them overpay for Jrue(who has been terrible the past 3 post seasons) with the trade and now he's going to make them give 33 year old Jrue Holiday a max contract.....except this time he's going to leave afterwards and leave Milwaukee stuck with the bill
Keep saying to trade Jrue

He’s the only “asset”

Keep saying to trade Jrue

He’s the only “asset”

Don't know how much teams are willing to give up for a 33 year old Jrue Holiday with 37 Million dollar player option for next season

Maybe they can trade him to a team for two players or something like that but idk

His value to the Bucks is much higher than it would be for another team simply because they can't replace him with equal or greater value

Last edited:
Don't know how much teams are willing to give up for a 33 year old Jrue Holiday with 37 Million dollar player option for next season

Maybe they can trade him to a team for two players or something like that but idk

His value to the Bucks to the the Bucks is much higher than it would be for another team simply because they can't replace him with equal or greater value
I feel that lol

That’s why I put asset in quotes

There’s nobody else a team could want imo

I’m not including Bobby Portis lol

Kobe is not greater than Tim Duncan yo

I’m also tired of ppl putting him so high

Sighs I don’t mind someone having Tim higher(I don’t) but part of this thought process that it isn’t close or debatable is crazy. One’s shortcomings are never mentioned and one’s is always brought up. That’s all I’ll say…but your perception has hate in it too so it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back