test
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, guys like

Kendrick nunn
KZ Okpala
Josh primo
Jaylen Nowell

Bad thing for them is they can't really afford to give guys real opportunities or develop players like that right now

Have a new head coach, Giannis putting pressure on his teammates and organization, aging roster with a lot of regression candidates, have to hope you can get something out of Jae Crowder who you traded 5 2nd round picks for

Bucks don't even have a backup point guard on the roster

Ahh. Now he's not valid. I see.
Next season let’s get away from posting speculation reports from aggregate accounts

I also told y’all to stop looking at anything from Heatnation.com

This is like wack ABW posters posting “news”

-The executive recently spoke to Sean Deveney of Heavy.com and said that LaMarcus Aldridge would make sense for the Heat to add.

“Aldridge is 37 now, it would not be a surprise if he decided on retiring,” the executive told Deveney. “But he still can score. He still has some value out there. He would be a nice fit in Boston, just as a guy who can knock down some shots and step in when Rob Williams or [Al] Horford needs a break. [Milwaukee] Bucks and Heat, too. Every team in the East, at the top of the East. Miami needs that one piece, that one big guy to push them over the top. Aldridge could take some of P.J. Tucker’s minutes, though he is obviously not on the same level as a defender. But he can shoot it. Miami needs depth there. He’s not going to be a starter, but he can help.”

This guy spoke to Sean Deveney of HEAVY.com (come on) and said pretty much I could see Lamarcus Aldridge going to Miami

Heatnation then writes about it because they suck

NBA central then just posts what Heatnation said

Then AZTG takes this “info” after like it went through 3-4 other places and then makes a post that’s not worth responding to

But get the joke off since it’s more entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back