Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point you’re making is irrelevant to the question because that criteria is a moot point that’s what I’m trying to get you to understand

And even if Tmac wasn’t a slouch he’s still not better than PG defensively

And the last thing, that’s like me saying I’d argue PG would be an even better scorer if he played no D like Melo did

You saying everything is preference over let’s say, logic takes the air out of everything really

I can’t really argue with how you feel. Fact based yeah but you’re not having a fact based argument
Correct me if I’m wrong. But I’m under the assumption that this is asking in their prime or at their absolute best. T Mac’s absolute best is better than Melo’s or PG’s best. That’s pretty much irrefutable.

I’m saying that despite PG being a better defender than Melo. I’d still take Melo because his offense is great enough to offset his defense.

Correct me if I’m wrong. But I’m under the assumption that this is asking in their prime or at their absolute best. T Mac’s absolute best is better than Melo’s or PG’s best. That’s pretty much irrefutable.

I’m saying that despite PG being a better defender than Melo. I’d still take Melo because his offense is great enough to offset his defense.
😂 not you turning a start bench cut convo into comparing players at their best years instead lol

Klay Thompson never had a year as good as Brad beal’s best year. Would you start Beal over Klay in a start bench or cut scenario?

and again melo’s offense isn’t world’s better than PG’s so you disregarding defense doesnt even make sense

You said you prefer Tmac over the other guys. Once you said that there really shouldn’t be an argument based on tangible stuff from you

😂 not you turning a start bench cut convo into comparing players at their best years instead lol

Klay Thompson never had a year as good as Brad beal’s best year. Would you start Beal over Klay in a start bench or cut scenario?

and again melo’s offense isn’t world’s better than PG’s so you disregarding defense doesnt even make sense
Idk man ask ESPN for their criteria and then we can try this again. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Speaking of which. What are the best individual rivalries in todays league? I know Embiid vs Jokic is there. Maybe Luka vs Trae and Luka vs Booker.

Speaking of which. What are the best individual rivalries in todays league? I know Embiid vs Jokic is there. Maybe Luka vs Trae and Luka vs Booker.
2 out of 3 aren’t really rivalries though

The rivalries really are the ones the media don’t really try to drum up more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back