Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think a lot of the players live in the cities that employ them all year. A lot of them have a spot during the season and then go to what they would call home in the offseason.

Not to mention everyone isn’t the same. What some folks think is shitty others might like. Surprisingly, it’s a decent bit of former Spurs players and coaches that still live here in San Antonio.

These people have so much money that they can bring any and everything to them if they want it. The way they live their life is totally different than an average person.
Shit I’d live in San Antonio it’s nice out there

Not enough blk people for me though

*rubs hands together*

You ready?

So what’s your argument for this order?
Aww shit here we go again…

Melo and PG were never the best player in the league. I watched 2003 T Mac and neither Melo or PG were on that level.

Melo is a better scorer than PG although PG is the better defender, this is more or less a preference pick.

Aww shit here we go again…

Melo and PG were never the best player in the league. I watched 2003 T Mac and neither Melo or PG were on that level.

Melo is a better scorer than PG although PG is the better defender, this is more or less a preference pick.
Melo and PG didn’t play in the same NBA mcgrady did so that’s irrelevant

PG the best defender out of all three by a good margin and Tmac is the worst shooter out of all of them

If PG is a worse scorer than Melo it’s by a small margin

And as far as You saying it’s a preference pick…Good one lol

Melo and PG didn’t play in the same NBA mcgrady did so that’s irrelevant

PG the best defender out of all three by a good margin and Tmac is the worst shooter out of all of them

If PG is a worse scorer than Melo it’s by a small margin

And as far as You saying it’s a preference pick…Good one lol
You asked a question brother. Them not playing in the same era is irrelevant that doesn’t take away from the point. T Mac was no slouch defensively either I’d argue that he’d be on that level if he didn’t put so much energy into scoring.

You asked a question brother. Them not playing in the same era is irrelevant that doesn’t take away from the point. T Mac was no slouch defensively either I’d argue that he’d be on that level if he didn’t put so much energy into scoring.
The point you’re making is irrelevant to the question because that criteria is a moot point that’s what I’m trying to get you to understand

And even if Tmac wasn’t a slouch he’s still not better than PG defensively

And the last thing, that’s like me saying I’d argue PG would be an even better scorer if he played no D like Melo did

You saying everything is preference over let’s say, logic takes the air out of everything really

I can’t really argue with how you feel. Fact based yeah but you’re not having a fact based argument

Last edited:
Where you from and where you live?
I currently live in San Antonio, but I’m originally from Virginia. Lived abroad for a few years and all around the United States.

I feel that happiness is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has different taste, opinions, and ideals.

I definitely think my opinion of Houston might be different from someone who actually lived there, especially since I only visit and have never lived there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back