Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors wildin if this is true

Portland never intended to do anything but draft Scoot Henderson. Let's stop playing like they just settled for Scoot.

Which nba gm is even trading Scoot for Dame rn much less siakam, og or fuckboy zion. That's bad business lmao.

Miami doesn't even wanna trade herro and jaquez for Dame. Tf.

Portland never intended to do anything but draft Scoot Henderson. Let's stop playing like they just settled for Scoot.

Which nba gm is even trading Scoot for Dame rn much less siakam, og or fuckboy zion. That's bad business lmao.

Miami doesn't even wanna trade herro and jaquez for Dame. Tf.

Lowe fell off since he joined ESPN but he's still pretty connected and on point with his reporting so I do think it's a lot of truth to this

I think if Dame had gave a legitimate commitment to staying than Portland would've been very willing to move that pick because there was still a real possibility that Scoot was going to go 2nd....nobody really knew until right before the pick was made that Charlotte was going full retard and taking Miller

Lowe fell off since he joined ESPN but he's still pretty connected and on point with his reporting so I do think it's a lot of truth to this

I think if Dame had gave a legitimate commitment to staying than Portland would've been very willing to move that pick because there was still a real possibility that Scoot was going to go 2nd....nobody really knew until right before the pick was made that Charlotte was going full retard and taking Miller
Eh... didn't woj or shams break Miller to cha like a day or 2 before the draft? Shit is only suspenseful to us these teams know who their drafting and who their pivoting to days before the draft. These are billion dollar organizations they're not doing that shit on a whim. At least not here.

And if it's Brandon Miller that does drop do you really blame toronto for turning that down? Fam might not end up being much better than Grady dick. Bad business.

Portland never intended to move Scoot for siakam or zion.

Eh... didn't woj or shams break Miller to cha like a day or 2 before the draft? Shit is only suspenseful to us these teams know who their drafting and who their pivoting to days before the draft. These are billion dollar organizations they're not doing that shit on a whim. At least not here.

And if it's Brandon Miller that does drop do you really blame toronto for turning that down? Fam might not end up being much better than Grady dick. Bad business.

Portland never intended to move Scoot for siakam or zion.
I think it was shams because the betting lines moved some (heard he has a deal with a betting company)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back