Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TTBF I know @Sony Montana asked you about Towns.....you trade Siakam for Lavine? I know other stuff would be involved but just as the foundation for a deal.....They were just talking about that on the pod

I'm not moving off siakam for a pack of mid. He's a top 15 player. We'll find shooters eventually and there's still room for siakam, Barnes and og to just be better shooters. Siakam been as committed to spending his summers adding to his bag than anyone in the league I don't expect it to stop. This project 6'9 shit is a lifestyle and we going for one last ride lol. Fuck yall.

And OG isn't going anywhere. You don't trade a nigga every team wants and needs you make him comfortable.

NGL if I was superstar athlete stuck in a shitty city is force my way out, too.

Millions is millions but I’m not staying in Milwaukee year round.

I don’t think a lot of the players live in the cities that employ them all year. A lot of them have a spot during the season and then go to what they would call home in the offseason.

Not to mention everyone isn’t the same. What some folks think is shitty others might like. Surprisingly, it’s a decent bit of former Spurs players and coaches that still live here in San Antonio.

These people have so much money that they can bring any and everything to them if they want it. The way they live their life is totally different than an average person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back