Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought you asked another question and I missed it. You want me to expound? Fine, a rivalry to ME is when both players are similar or close to each other in terms of talent or status. Historically KG/TD/Dirk was a rivalry. Kobe/T Mac was a rivalry, Kobe/Iverson, LeBron/Melo, LeBron/Wade. Kidd/Nash.

Shit like Matt Barnes and Kobe was not a rivalry, that’s just one guy trolling the other. Just like Pat Beverly likes to troll his opponents today.

What have you seen from either player that indicates Luka and Trae is a rivalry and not a narrative to help sell the game by the media?

What have you seen from Jokic or Embiid that indicates that they have a rivalry going and not just Embiid trying to win a MVP desperately for multiple years while Jovic doesn’t care on his end?

Answer both questions

What have you seen from either player that indicates Luka and Trae is a rivalry and not a narrative to help sell the game by the media?

What have you seen from Jokic or Embiid that indicates that they have a rivalry going and not just Embiid trying to win a MVP desperately for multiple years while Jovic doesn’t care on his end?

Answer both questions
I explained why those are rivalries but I’ll explain it again. When you have arguably the two best players from the same draft class get traded for each other the conversations is who is the better player.

The two best players who also happen to play the same position.

Now why is CP3 and Beverly a rivalry?

Its good to see Steve Francis looking healthy and taking part in something positive

Not tryna be funny but last time I seen him he was getting dragged across a stage by his chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back