Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did you want from the league? It’s mostly social media hearsay from a source that didn’t even work with authorities because they lied

If you don’t follow social media you wouldn’t even know about it

Why would silver make more ppl aware of something they wouldn’t be privy to?
It was already in national headlines because of backlash sports media were getting for not saying anything.

Let's not pretend it was some obscure situation people weren't aware of.

I think with all the fuckery these lil niggas been on the past few years (bridges, zion, morant, kpj etc) silver should have checked it. These guys don't seem to get that they're under a microscope and their conduct off the court matters.

Silver missed an opportunity and while I don't think it's a race issue the next time he suspends a black player people are gonna be on his head and its gonna be hard for me empathize.

Let that aussie sit for a week or two.

That’s barely the past 2 seasons but I feel you

Next time just tell me yeah lol

I mean he's only been in the league 3 seasons lol...have to have some sort of a sample size to evaluate

This is his third season...minutes per game are down, efficiency is down, true shooting is down, per 36 numbers down, usage down

I'm not saying he can't be an impactful and useful player but it's not going to happen with OKC

I really don't understand lure of Josh Giddey but this is also why OKC will eventually be able to fleece some team into giving up a lot for him

Giddey on paper is better at everything outside of athleticism and he wasn't the number 1 pick in his draft. You better than this.

I know this, I'm giving Beta a hard time at this point

But Fultz isn't just a better athlete....idk why you think shooting and athleticism is Giddeys only flaw

It was already in national headlines because of backlash sports media were getting for not saying anything.

Let's not pretend it was some obscure situation people weren't aware of.

I think with all the fuckery these lil niggas been on the past few years (bridges, zion, morant, kpj etc) silver should have checked it. These guys don't seem to get that they're under a microscope and their conduct off the court matters.

Silver missed an opportunity and while I don't think it's a race issue the next time he suspends a black player people are gonna be on his head and its gonna be hard for me empathize.

Let that aussie sit for a week or two.
I disagree but I feel you

I know this, I'm giving Beta a hard time at this point

But Fultz isn't just a better athlete....idk why you think shooting and athleticism is Giddeys only flaw
Admittedly I haven't watched much okc. I don't recall giddey being bbq but I'll take you at your word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back