Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo at letting someone get away with something but then saying bet he wont do it again.

If you was gonna do something, do it. Dont threaten to do it next time.

I mean did he not throw him off of him? Isn't that doing something?

sus

you defending this fuck shit?

Can’t be serious

Really I am not defending the actions but the statement

But the two arms were "locked" and I put the word In paraphrase because that type of bullshit happens all the time.

Players all know how to be sneaky. So while you are sitting there being wrapped up and thinking "oh he looks like he is trying to break his arm"

Realize both could of unlock arms at any given time but keep being tangled up until one finally push the other off of him..now everyone wanna play innocent.

Really I am not defending the actions but the statement

But the two arms were "locked" and I put the word In paraphrase because that type of bullshit happens all the time.

Players all know how to be sneaky. So while you are sitting there being wrapped up and thinking "oh he looks like he is trying to break his arm"

Realize both could have unlock arms at any given time but keep being tangled up until one finally push the other off of him..now everyone wanna play innocent.
Wasn’t no locked arms by Duncan

JB is just a bitch. Fake tough shit

Let hammerhead go
Trade Lamelo
Get cody Martin out
Maybe keep bridges but I wouldn’t mind if he goes in the summer and I’m really leaning on jettisoning him

But give Miller the team

Hornets have gotten rid of, Kai Jones, bouknight, PJ Washington, Rozier, and Hayward

I’m now intrigued by them now that they got of all that baggage

Just one piece left

IMG_7205.gif

Too soft and dumb ? :huh2:

When the ball isn't in Mike Conley's hands the late game execution and decision making can be a real question...and yes I think yall can be soft and mentally weak at times

Would love to see Anthony Edwards and the Wolves prove me wrong when the playoffs start though, I do think this team is very good and the Monte Morris trade was a good movd

I wonder if OKC might have missed their window to completely fleece somebody for Josh Giddey

Between the off court issues and being such a liability offensively I think his value is at an all time low and its only going to get worse when he really gets exposed in the playoffs

I firmly believe the Thunder have/had already decided to move on from him and even have/had the exit strategy in place but the allegations fucked it up

I wonder if OKC might have missed their window to completely fleece somebody for Josh Giddey

Between the off court issues and being such a liability offensively I think his value is at an all time low and its only going to get worse when he really gets exposed in the playoffs

I firmly believe the Thunder have/had already decided to move on from him and even have/had the exit strategy in place but the allegations fucked it up
They weren't moving off him unless Cason Wallace came out the gates bussing ass.

Too early to quit on giddey improving his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back