Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cap. They're both better shooters than giddey at present that's it.

Nah you playing yourself if you truly believe that, Giddey is a liability on both sides of the court

Giddey is an awful defender, literally one of the worst in the league

Teams don't even defend him on defense and when they do they put their center on him

Giddey can pass/create and hes a pretty good rebounder....that's it

But what can he say? The girl lied about her age and then the family didn’t want to cooperate because she was in the wrong
He was still around a minor inappropriately. Thought he should've got cooked just as an example. Whether it was a mistake or not that type of shit can't happen.

For the league to not even acknowledge it is cringe to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

He was still around a minor inappropriately. Thought he should've got cooked just as an example. Whether it was a mistake or not that type of shit can't happen.

For the league to not even acknowledge it is cringe to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️
what did you want from the league? It’s mostly social media hearsay from a source that didn’t even work with authorities because they lied

If you don’t follow social media you wouldn’t even know about it

Why would silver make more ppl aware of something they wouldn’t be privy to?

I have a feeling u have not really watched Giddey play.

Wallace a better fit, I can see that. But he is not a better player.

I won’t even engage in the Aaron Wiggins talk.

I was trolling with the Wiggins part but I do think Cason Wallace adds more value to team trying to win, at least as a starter

Maybe I would feel better about Giddey if had the ball in his hands all the time but I don't think he has that kind of gravity to really do that

The eye test matches the numbers imo

I was trolling with the Wiggins part but I do think Cason Wallace adds more value to team trying to win, at least as a starter

Maybe I would feel better about Giddey if had the ball in his hands all the time but I don't think he has that kind of gravity to really do that

The eye test matches the numbers imo
You felt like this about Giddey his first 2 seasons? I can’t remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back