Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao over Josh Richardson??!

Fuck out my face

But yeah we have our 1st
Lol I'm just saying in general injuries haven't been kind to yall and the rozier trade hasn't been that fruitful. Jaime was a great pick. Might be smart to doyble down and try to hit in this draft. Take a small step back to try and take a bigger step forward.

I'd say it with more conviction if this wasn't considered a weak draft class.

Lol I'm just saying in general injuries haven't been kind to yall and the rozier trade hasn't been that fruitful. Jaime was a great pick. Might be smart to doyble down and try to hit in this draft. Take a small step back to try and take a bigger step forward.

I'd say it with more conviction if this wasn't considered a weak draft class.
Nah we can’t do that since we are committed to this current team this season

But i don’t even know if Josh Richardson is going to be in the playoff rotation

Only thing this injury does is allow for Jaquez to play more point forward which he’s been good at

nobody really batting an eye over J rich being out. It’s only a thing due to us having no real guard depth after rozier

And I think shooting aside, Rozier has been pretty good. He’s been excelling at making plays which for a team like this has been great. The shooting will come back. (He’s only had 1 practice since being traded here as well)

And again, Alondes Williams >>>

Josh Richardson been on the Sixers, pelicans, spurs,Mavs, Celtics since Jimmy butler was traded here

He’s shooting 34% from three and is in general a weak ass nigga

My reaction to this news

IMG_4468.jpeg

In your opinion why is he being blackballed?
POLITICS

The gang shit
His personality
The way the rockets stuff went when they made him sit out a whole season and him speaking up about it
His clippers tenure wasn’t so bad to justify not being in the league
Him shitting on Justin patton publicly
Being the age he is

Milkdud head ass darren collison has gotten more chances than wall lol

I’m not even conspiracy guy (this not a conspiracy) but blackballs happen in NBA circles

There’s a reason why Deandre Jordan, Boban, Robin Lopez are still in the league and Demarcus cousins, Greg Monroe and Larry sanders arent

Taj Gibson stay with a job lmao

When the last time you heard about Patrick Patterson or John Henson?

POLITICS

The gang shit
His personality
The way the rockets stuff went when they made him sit out a whole season and him speaking up about it
His clippers tenure wasn’t so bad to justify not being in the league
Him shitting on Justin patton publicly
Being the age he is

Milkdud head ass darren collison has gotten more chances than wall lol
Idk. Maybe he don’t fit nowhere and would probably take shots and touches away from younger players.

1707764330899.gif

One of those situations where the theory of the player is better than the actual player
ben-10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back