2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Saw Bobby Marks put together a Knicks package of Fournier, Hartenstein, Quickley and 2 firsts for Holiday. I take that if I'm Portland.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Saw Bobby Marks put together a Knicks package of Fournier, Hartenstein, Quickley and 2 firsts for Holiday. I take that if I'm Portland.
Damn. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. But 2 firsts is wild. Make it one 1st and 2nds and I do it.

Damn. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. But 2 firsts is wild. Make it one 1st and 2nds and I do it.
Yeah but why do that when you can wait for Embiid potentially?

I could understand if Brunson wasn’t there

Yeah but why do that when you can wait for Embiid potentially?

I could understand if Brunson wasn’t there
Because we get something back for Fourniers contract, and trade IQ for a better player since IQ reportedly wants over 100Ms.

The only thing stopping me is two 1sts. Bring that down to 1 and we got a deal.

That wont have any impact on going after Embiid either. We'll still have 6 1st rounders.

Because we get something back for Fourniers contract, and trade IQ for a better player since IQ reportedly wants over 100Ms.

The only thing stopping me is two 1sts. Bring that down to 1 and we got a deal.

That wont have any impact on going after Embiid either. We'll still have 6 1st rounders.
Fair enough

Lemme pivot to why would Portland bring in IQ after scoffing at Herro when they already have so many guards on the roster and would have to pay him?

Why would they bring in 3 more players?

(Lol sorry it’s not like you made up this scenario)

If you were Portland would you trade Jrue for Hartenstein, IQ, Fournier and the 1 pick you want to give

Or (lemme just use Miami since it’s easier)

2 FRPs and Jovic or Jaquez?

Also lemme add I think the two picks would have to be non negotiable because Jrue being apart of this Dame deal is the necessary piece to gain more picks since they only got ONE guaranteed pick from trading Dame

Fair enough

Lemme pivot to why would Portland bring in IQ after scoffing at Herro when they already have so many guards on the roster and would have to pay him?

Why would they bring in 3 more players?

(Lol sorry it’s not like you made up this scenario)

If you were Portland would you trade Jrue for Hartenstein, IQ, Fournier and the 1 pick you want to give

Or (lemme just use Miami since it’s easier)

2 FRPs and Jovic or Jaquez?

Also lemme add I think the two picks would have to be non negotiable because Jrue being apart of this Dame deal is the necessary piece to gain more picks since they only got ONE guaranteed pick from trading Dame
Fair points. IQ would be used for future trades down the line.

I know yall high on Jovic and the potential is there but right now IQ has more value than Jovic.

Plus they got Ayton so they dont need another young big.

Either way its on them.

i dont want the Knicks to give up 2 firsts for an old Holiday. If yall offer the the 2 firsts, then I hope yall get him.

H
Fair points. IQ would be used for future trades down the line.

I know yall high on Jovic and the potential is there but right now IQ has more value than Jovic.

Plus they got Ayton so they dont need another young big.

Either way its on them.

i dont want the Knicks to give up 2 firsts for an old Holiday. If yall offer the the 2 firsts, then I hope yall get him.
They would have to go through the trouble of finding another home for IQ and Jovic has nothing to do with ayton and if anything he’s a great complimentary piece to Ayton especially if they can move grant

But whatever difference of opinion

But yeah maybe they let Jrue go for 1 pick if they can get prospects in return

I think the Knicks would have to give up grimes if they only gonna give up 1 pick

Heat not in the running for Jrue anyways

It’s literally the same guy who didn’t work with you out of spite in Cronin lol

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG