Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has the honeymoon been over for you?

This seems kinda out the blue
It’s out the blue but it isn’t

It’s wild with Lowry on the roster making close to 30 mil and the consensus is we don’t have a starting PG on the roster

Can’t blame Lowry totally for being 36-37 now but I do know he has not produced anywhere close to what he was supposed to produce upon signing

It’s out the blue but it isn’t

It’s wild with Lowry on the roster making close to 30 mil and the consensus is we don’t have a starting PG on the roster

Can’t blame Lowry totally for being 36-37 now but I do know he has not produced anywhere close to what he was supposed to produce upon signing
You think he got over on Miami or Miami didn't do their due diligence and maybe panic signed him?

You think he got over on Miami or Miami didn't do their due diligence and maybe panic signed him?
Neither really

Lowry and Butler are really close and butler wanted him and Lowry was coming off averaging 17 and 7 on 39% 3pt

Miami didn’t want to sign him for 3 years but did anyways to appease butler

Nobody could know Lowry would go through family issues and his body would start to break down

But at the same time I mean he was a 34 year old PG so I mean what do you expect?

I think the age was ignored a bit since Lowry was such a late bloomer

Atp I need him and his expiring deal to go elsewhere because he takes up too much to be benched for Gabe Vincent who can’t even start in front of D’lo

Neither really

Lowry and Butler are really close and butler wanted him and Lowry was coming off averaging 17 and 7 on 39% 3pt

Miami didn’t want to sign him for 3 years but did anyways to appease butler

Nobody could know Lowry would go through family issues and his body would start to break down

But at the same time I mean he was a 34 year old PG so I mean what do you expect?

I think the age was ignored a bit since Lowry was such a late bloomer

Atp I need him and his expiring deal to go elsewhere because he takes up too much to be benched for Gabe Vincent who can’t even start in front of D’lo
Rob Pelinka >>>>> Pat Riley

Nah fuck all that, Kyle Lowry is dirt. He's been dirt. A staring PG who's been struggling to shoot close to 40% from the field in Every playoff appearance. Against strong and weak defenses. If I'm being honest I don't think any team should have been starting him since 2018. I've never thought he was better than Ricky Rubio. Just a higher volume of shots.

But he didn't get over, Pat has never had a credible record with Point Guards.

Mario Chalmers, Eddie House, Toney Douglas, Kendrick Nunn, Norris Cole, Carlos Arroyo, Mike Bibby, Shabazz Napier, Benoit Udrih, Briante Weber, Rafer Alston, Marcus Banks, Etc.

Since the 1st Chip Pat has brought in no elite PG talent here except an aged Gary Payton and an aging Goran Dragic

Nah fuck all that, Kyle Lowry is dirt. He's been dirt. A staring PG who's been struggling to shoot 40% from the field in Every playoff appearance. Against strong and weak defenses. If I'm being honest I don't think any team should have been starting him since 2018. I've never thought he was better than Ricky Rubio. Just a higher volume of shots.

But he didn't get over, Pat has never had a credible record with Point Guards.

Mario Chalmers, Eddie House, Toney Douglas, Kendrick Nunn, Norris Cole, Carlos Arroyo, Mike Bibby, Shabazz Napier, Benoit Udrih, Briante Weber, Rafer Alston, Marcus Banks, Etc.

Since the 1st Chip Pat has brought in no elite PG talent here except an aged Gary Payton and an aging Goran Dragic
I was going to say before I never seen a real actual PG play for Miami that was good/under 30

This man is making Heats fans have an existential crisis, lmao......

th

Only actual point I seen in my life is Jason Williams who was in his 30s and was mid

That was damn near 20 years ago

Niggas want Jimmy to initiate offense and score and defend on a sprained ankle all season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back