Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
He gave that organization 11 seasons he earned the right to ask to play for his preferred team. Had they sent him to the Heat a certain segment of people would’ve said that the Blazers were soft and they caved.

He ain’t work there for free and he doesn’t in turn have the right to a trade while simultaneously tanking his value and play nice guy that’s done nothing wrong. He did some sucka shit. Hopefully he can get his chip and the windfall from dame and his agents action’s don’t turn out badly for others affected by the trade. Yes. It’s more than just dame and his people whose lives are being impacted here.

its whatever. I was telling you nighas 3-4 years ago what dame and Beal were gonna do the first chance they could once their supermax deals Kicked in.

Lillard won…..

Yep. Got traded to a champion not some wanna be champs. He needs to stfu until further notice.

Blazers got a great return imo

They set up real nice for the future unfortunately
they can see what scoot looks like around some vets right out the gate and if it doesn’t work Ayton, Jrue, are still good enough to move for some young capital. They did well all things considered.

Nets are 6-9 range imo.
ben is gonna have a year now that the pressure is kinda off him
cam and Mikal didn’t have the best outcome but nobody really sees that elite level off-season training so hopefully they added to their game
claxton still improving
finney gives ‘‘em some length and shooting at the 3-4
and Jacque Vaughn has been good to the nets despite everything
theyre Hard enough to read as is, if they can get their rookies in the mix they can steal some wins and surprise some people.

He ain’t work there for free and he doesn’t in turn have the right to a trade while simultaneously tanking his value and play nice guy that’s done nothing wrong. He did some sucka shit. Hopefully he can get his chip and the windfall from dame and his agents action’s don’t turn out badly for others affected by the trade. Yes. It’s more than just dame and his people whose lives are being impacted here.

its whatever. I was telling you nighas 3-4 years ago what dame and Beal were gonna do the first chance they could once their supermax deals Kicked in.
They made money off of Dame. You worded this like they were doing him a favor by giving him money all these years.

When teams want to get rid of a player it’s understood that it’s business and no one bats an eyelid, but it’s “sucker shit” because the player wants to go? Make it make sense?

Kupchak running a team full of felons and niggas still defend the white man because of what he did 15-20 years ago

Hope darvin don’t fall into the trap early and chop max minutes for the reddish facade

Miss me with the stupidness. You said he gave them 11 years I responded that he didn’t do that for free.

teams make continous investments on players in the form of contracts. Sometimes those contracts have to move whether because of fit, different values, whatever tf. End of the day every team’s ambition is to compete for chips

its cool that dame wasn’t happy with their run flatlining, it was even then knowing this he still signed a supermax cause it was best for him, now what’s some sucker shit is pounding your chest for years saying you stand on this and that but you were willing throw a bunch of people in chaos the minute you realized you weren’t on shit you demanded a trade. Not just a trade but a trade to 1 of 30 teams tanking your value.

that’s some sucka shit. Not sure how else to explain it to you. If Lillard was white and the gm/team owners were black you’d have figured this one out already.

we don’t gotta fight my g. I’m all for black empowerment in the workplace but dame moved like a sucka to me. And shit like this only makes it harder for niggas later.

Back