Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
svi is carving out a role for himself with the shooting and occasional ball handling. Neemias Queta has looked MUCH better then luke Kornet in way less minutes, I would like to see Queta play with the starters and rotation players to see if he’s overwhelmed because he has better rebounding prowess and interior presence in his 2 preseason appearances then Luke

Supposedly Kennth Lofton Jr. For Memphis showed up at over 300 pounds to training camp. Young dude can play, but if this is true……. He doesn’t realize how quickly he can end up out of the league if he doesn’t take shit seriously

Reminds me of what happened with Jared Sullinger, averaged 14 & 7 but would gain weight throughout the season and broke his foot and couldn’t shake back

I saw this and had to go listen to see if it was taken out of context....nope, Simmons said he wouldn't give up Giddey in a trade for Embiid lol

Hell yeah but Don’t liken JJ Hickson to Josh Giddey around me

Stop trying to play my man

He just turned 21 and he’s a reliable 3pt shot away from being elite

In 3 years when Embiid starts to exit his prime Giddey only 24

Putting up 22/8/8

😤

Windows don't last forever which sounds crazy since they havent even made the playoffs yet but Shai already a top 10 player and wants to win now regardless of what the organization wants(according to Fat Boy).....Chet and Jalen Williams are ahead of Giddey as far priorities go imo(Ousmane Dieng coming soon)

I'm not even saying Embiid is the move they should make or that they have to do anything this season....but if that caliber of player is available and you have to give up Josh Giddey I don't see how you can pass that up especially as not only a small market team, but probably the woat city in the NBA

Also he'll never be elite unless he stops being one the worst defenders in the league

I knowiy sounds like I shit on Giddey a lot but I do like him as player even though I may not be as high on him as others

Windows don't last forever which sounds crazy since they havent even made the playoffs yet but Shai already a top 10 player and wants to win now regardless of what the organization wants(according to Fat Boy).....Chet and Jalen Williams are ahead of Giddey as far priorities go imo(Ousmane Dieng coming soon)

I'm not even saying Embiid is the move they should make or that they have to do anything this season....but if that caliber of player is available and you have to give up Josh Giddey I don't see how you can pass that up especially as not only a small market team, but probably the woat city in the NBA

Also he'll never be elite unless he stops being one the worst defenders in the league

I knowiy sounds like I shit on Giddey a lot but I do like him as player even though I may not be as high on him as others
Well in a vacuum I wouldn’t trade Giddey for Embiid lol

But as far as the Thunder ACTUALLY trading for Embiid? Oh yeah I do that

I hope you know what I mean as far as how they are seperate things lol

Yeah man I don’t like how you keep shitting on my boy but it’s cool he got time to make you a fan

When I was watching the hornets the other day I was like damn miles bridges finally comes back after the 10 game suspension in November

Wonder what that’s gonna be like

Then this comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back