Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges, and it’s related to a prior domestic violence incident. However, the situation didn’t involve any new allegations of physical violence -- it’s related to the violation of a protective order, according to the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office and the county clerk of court.

A criminal summons has also been issued for Bridges, which came out Wednesday. Once again, because it has not been served, it’s not public record, so we have not been able to get a copy of it.

The corresponding police report indicated that the victim’s windshield was smashed in and that her protective order was violated by Bridges’ appearance. The incident happened at her residence.

Not sure if u are joking or not, but i am really looking forward to see how he plays this season. Like the way he shot the 3 ball yesterday. Has the tools to be really productive. Just needs the three point shot to fall consistently.
Considering the fact that I don’t fuck with him I was joking but I mean he does directly benefit

Derrick white played great defense with 3 blocks and jrue and portzingis looked comfortable the ball wasn’t sticking at all in the first half and Pritchard played well once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back