Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wemby may end up a better player, but right now I think Chet is better. And even if he does end up better, I am not sure there'll be a big gap. Chet is gonna be really good.
I agree barring injuries both guys are gonna be really good and Chet is probably better (as he did have a year of being around NBA programs) right now.

I think the scary (in a good and bad way) thing is Wemby is 2 years younger and also has a plus 7 inch wingspan difference. So, Victor is younger doing similar stuff that Chet is doing and his wingspan is so much bigger that it might give him an advantage to be able to do stuff Chet will not be able to do on both ends of the floor

Victor’s height and wingspan could also be a determinant to his current preferred play style though. Being that tall isn’t an easy thing to pull off playing similar to a wing offensively.

Both guys are gonna be really good barring injuries and I am excited to see how it all plays out.

If Okigie hits league average from 3 on at least four or five attempts per game, that would be a big boost for the Suns.

Rebounding I bet is gonna be an issue for them most of the season though.

This game had pre season stank all over it
stinky-disgusted.gif

If Okigie hits league average from 3 on at least four or five attempts per game, that would be a big boost for the Suns.

Rebounding I bet is gonna be an issue for them most of the season though.

I think if I'm the Suns I would want to see Keita Bates-Diop step up and be the guy....Okogie a career 29% 3pt shooter and last year was his first year over 30

Bates-Diop a career 34% shooter from 3(not high volume) but he got up to 39% last year for yall last seasom

plus hes like 6"8 compared to Okogie being 6"4...I think they're going to need that size

Okogie is the better overall defender though

I know you probably have a different perspective on Bates-Diop since he played for San Antonio and you really got to watch him

I think if I'm the Suns I would want to see Keita Bates-Diop step up and be the guy....Okogie a career 29% 3pt shooter and last year was his first year over 30

Bates-Diop a career 34% shooter from 3(not high volume) but he got up to 39% last year for yall last seasom

plus hes like 6"8 compared to Okogie being 6"4...I think they're going to need that size

Okogie is the better overall defender though

I know you probably have a different perspective on Bates-Diop since he played for San Antonio and you really got to watch him
Eddie Johnson (former Sun and television broadcaster for them) on NBA radio say he heard Josh would be the 5th starter and he was starting last night, so that’s why I made my statement.

Keita would be in theory a better choice due to his height for sure. He got better each season with San Antonio and showed he was an NBA player In Sacramento. Josh is a better defender and might be a little better off ball cutter though. Keita could work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back