Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard he didn’t start the last 2 preseason games

I asked if anybody seen the pistons the other day because I was wondering how that’s going to work

I agree with him coming off the bench

Thanks for answering buddy

#corefour

I am ok with this. Only 2 out of Cade, Ausur and Ivey can start. All 3 ideally need the ball in their hands, Ivey can lead the bench unit. If he shows he is better than Cade or Ausur ( or Cade gets injured as usual, smh), he will get into the starting lineup.

I think it's fine if he comes off the bench too, most important thing for the Pistons this season should be putting Cade in the best position to succeed but idk if the coaching staff and the front office is going to do that

Such an awkward roster which is a staple of Troy Weaver built teams....development and trying to win games seem to conflict with one another

Just ahead of the upcoming 2023-2024 NBA Season, Jordan Brand officially landed four new endorsers, signing a quartet of rookies from the league’s most recent Draft. In adding 11th pick Jett Howard, 18th pick Jaime Jaquez Jr., 20th pick Cam Whitmore, and 25th selection Marcus Sasser, the brand continues the connection to players from its Jordan-sponsored grassroots and collegiate programs, bringing its talent into key markets at the NBA level. “Jordan Brand is so much bigger than basketball, and that’s what I love so much about it and being a part of it,” said Jaquez Jr. “I am proud to say I’m now a part of a brand that has impacted people from all walks of life – from music to soccer to baseball to football and more.”

– via Nick DePaula @ boardroom.tv

This nig Wemby did a euro step finish from the foul line and never dribbled once!

Cot damn! I though the shit Giannis could do was special....!

Barlow got his weight up I’ve noticed

Good for him

Wemby’s novelty wore off for me already which I’m not saying as a bad thing

I’m not just Watching because he’s tall anymore

He’s not going to make me rush to watch games but I am more interested in the spurs now

I’m enjoying the game though the Sioux Falls skyforce are hoopin

Jamal Cain my golden Eagle trying to earn that regular contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back