Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

How many times have we seen a fast break and instead of getting the easy two dudes run to the three point line and miss

They gotta be proactive and move Alvarado who they can’t afford and I can see the argument for CJ both ways

They need his leadership and stability

But there’s no other avenue to get better unless you package up Marshall, Hawkins, Daniels for someone

I still think the best move is moving Zion which they wouldn’t do because that’s the only reason why ppl fill that arena up to 78% capacity

I think trading Zion needs to happen too but thats an incredibly difficult move to make for a variety of reasons.....It would be good for both sides though imo, he never wanted to be there and needs a changed of scenery and the team can finally move on without being held hostage and having uncertainty all the time

I bring it up a lot but that CJ extension was dumb and unnecessary

That Jerami Grant contract was crazy but he's been really good this season

23 ppg and shooting 41% from 3 on about 6 attempts per game

Niggas lost the AD trade and it’s not even close

Lost the Chris Paul trade too

Might’ve lost the Jrue Holiday trade but I don’t feel like seeing who came from those picks

Pelicans are 15th in offense and 12th on defense......11th in net rating

I don't think they're far away from being a really good team....it's just a lot of uncertainty and weird shit that makes hard to evaluate what they really are and how serious to take them

I like a lot of players on their team and have a good depth but sometimes it just doesn't work

Idk what they do though....I understand building around BI and trading Zion....I understand trying to make it work with Zion too even if I wouldnt do it

Pelicans are 15th in offense and 12th on defense......11th in net rating

I don't think they're far away from being a really good team....it's just a lot of uncertainty and weird shit that makes hard to evaluate what they really are and how serious to take them

I like a lot of players on their team and have a good depth but sometimes it just doesn't work

Idk what they do though....I understand building around BI and trading Zion....I understand trying to make it work with Zion too even if I wouldnt do it
Ingram is the true key to this franchise but nobody wants to be responsible for making that decision with Zion imo

But what do I know? I’m just a hater

Just at some point we gotta stop with this “they on the up and up with young players” shit

Wouldn’t fly with Luka, Chet/SGA, Edwards, wemby, Ja, Lamelo (MAYBE idk hornets are a shit show) 5 years in

Elfrid Payton right there in the G league

Cut bol bol lol

Suns 13 offense and 17th in defense

Don't really know the point of Frank Vogel coaching this but I understand he took the job before Ayton was traded

They should be way better than 13th offensively though even with Beal out

No point guard on the roster and a defensive minded coach

Back