Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Halliburton is not better than this man. Not playing a game for 8 months and a game winner? Simply him.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpeg
    IMG_0453.jpeg
    712.3 KB · Views: 2
I think they need to consolidate and move some pieces around on this team and personally I would be more proactive about this situation because I would be looking to get off CJ and JV....but I understand them wanting to see what this group can do together and letting things gel a bit more.....that hot start they had last season when they were first in the west for a time probably makes then feel compelled to keep it together a little longer

Willie Green probably does need to be replaced at some point though
I can agree shedding some dead weight to get more athleticism and Green eventually needs to go too

A lot of them never have to face any adversity or play any meaningful basketball their whole lives until they play in the league

Like you said they come in and still need a lot of help and assistance on things they should be more advanced in.....simple things like how to throw an entry pass into the post ect

Just emphasizing what it means to play winning basketball and what it looks like would go a long way
Sadly it’s glorified AAU basketball. The guys seem to learn more when they play for their team affiliated G League squads once drafted, but not all the big squads run their teams seriously.

The G League in general has kinda been disappointing to me. I think our team does a decent enough job teaching guys some of the things they need to know about our specific offensive and defensive philosophy, but it isn’t gonna to help a lot if the opponent isn’t playing like a well run squad. Lmao.

Sadly it’s glorified AAU basketball. The guys seem to learn more when they play for their team affiliated G League squads once drafted, but not all the big squads run their teams seriously.

The G League in general has kinda been disappointing to me. I think our team does a decent enough job teaching guys some of the things they need to know about our specific offensive and defensive philosophy, but it isn’t gonna to help a lot if the opponent isn’t playing like a well run squad. Lmao.
What you think needs to happen?

Lol nah you right I’m just tired of that shit following any talk about them the past 3-4 years
I agree NO really needs to make a decision though and I think everyone for the most part can agree they should consider trading him. Get back more depth and free up cap space. Question next would be, who's willing to actually take him plus will he cause an issue again if he doesn't like it?

I agree NO really needs to make a decision though and I think everyone for the most part can agree they should consider trading him. Get back more depth and free up cap space. Question next would be, who's willing to actually take him plus will he cause an issue again if he doesn't like it?
I’m sure there’s many suitors for fatty because the organization probably feels it’ll be a better environment and also that their staff is better

What you mean by cause an issue again if he doesn’t like it?

What issue before and you mean if he doesn’t like where he got traded to?

I’m sure there’s many suitors for fatty because the organization probably feels it’ll be a better environment and also that their staff is better

What you mean by cause an issue again if he doesn’t like it?

What issue before and you mean if he doesn’t like where he got traded to?
Well issue probably is too strong but a distraction between the weight thing and extracurricular activities off the court.

Back