Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 prospects on one team makes no sense lol

Especially if some are playing behind fuckin John Jenkins

The Ignite was created for marketing and I don’t hate it but it’s not year 1 anymore

Space them kids out

I damn near wanna say they have to play 2 years there so you don’t wind up like Jalen Green lol

Yeah I think there is more than can be done to promote more structure and an environment more conducive to development and growth

Brunson is better it’s just Mitchell is way more dynamic but Mitchell is a great offensive player

A contending team would want the more steady table setting player in Brunson though

Mitchell’s issue is he’s a 6’3 SG and it’s hard to pair him with a lot of backcourt players
Brunson is the better player for the Knicks. I would say Brunson is also better for the Heat but DM can be the better player for however many years Jimmy is still elite.

DM would be better on a team like the Mavs than Brunson was.

Brunson is better it’s just Mitchell is way more dynamic but Mitchell is a great offensive player

A contending team would want the more steady table setting player in Brunson though

Mitchell’s issue is he’s a 6’3 SG and it’s hard to pair him with a lot of backcourt players

Honestly they both right there. I want to say Brunson is better because he can run a team better.

I wouldnt argue with someone saying DM is better.

I just dont want both of them on the team together

My first instinct was to recoil at this….

But man, u might be right….

You know I think that's part of the issue, he should just be playing point guard imo....I think Mitchell is capable and better suited playing on ball as the primary initiator instead of off ball in a secondary role but he's always played with another point guard essentially.... Ricky Rubio, Conley and now Garland

I think he's a good enough passer and playmaker, can run pick and roll......the assist and turnover rate for for Mitchell and Brunson is very close, damn near identical.

Also Brunson having the highest usage of his career at 28.2%.....Donovan had 29% usage his rookie year

Brunson been at 21 PER the past two seasons.....Donovan had over 21 PER the past 4 seasons while also being over 30% usage and always being the number one option

It's really close and they do different things but to say Brunson is better than Mitchell....I don't think I can get there just yet even though I can definitely understand the argument

if it’s close, look at the intangibles and fit

Also Brunson gets cooked on D too but I would feel a lot better with him defensively than Mitchell

if it’s close, look at the intangibles and fit

Also Brunson gets cooked on D too but I would feel a lot better with him defensively than Mitchell

I think if Mitchell was defending 1s instead of 2s most nights it would be better for him......I truly believe Mitchell should be playing point guard and that's his best position

Mitchell was a really good defender when he was at Louisville so I know its possible

Then make him the point outright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back