Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t wait too long. Season gon slip away.

Yup...if we were trash or had our own pick I could see maybe being a little more patient and having a longer leash to make mistakes but you can't stop the teams growth and development for one player especially when you have other young players taking steps forward

Jalen has shown flashes....just not enough and not with enough consistency and I really try to cut him a little slack because I do believe Silas didn't do him in favors with his development either so those are some lost years but even with that being said he should be better than this and shown more in year 3 as the number 2 overall pick

Isaiah Joe PER 36 shooting numbers are crazy

Getting up 10 3 pt attempts and shooting

On like a 2 million dollar non guaranteed contract and a 2 million dollar player option next year

Teams should be lining up trying to trade for him
Why would the Thunder trade him???????

Last edited:
6 prospects on one team makes no sense lol

Especially if some are playing behind fuckin John Jenkins

The Ignite was created for marketing and I don’t hate it but it’s not year 1 anymore

Space them kids out

I damn near wanna say they have to play 2 years there so you don’t wind up like Jalen Green lol

Lol, u guys are overthinking it. Bad draft, bad G League class. It’s not really that complicated.

Plus they have been more competitive since Matas Buzelis came back, which makes sense since he might be their best NBA prospect.

Lol, u guys are overthinking it. Bad draft, bad G League class. It’s not really that complicated.

Plus they have been more competitive since Matas Buzelis came back, which makes sense since he might be their best NBA prospect.
I get it but think about it, what teams do anybody besides local fans watch besides the Ignite?

Spreading the kids out makes the league grow and gives the kids more space to grow

Look up at the screen for first take and read: “what does Ja morant’s return mean for the NBA?”

Lmao I hate mainstream media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back