Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

I really need the Pacers out the league. Every game is like 150-125. Shit nasty.

I honestly thought they would've been a bit better on defense, they were 26th last season and they added Bruce Brown...still have Myles Turner, Nesmith is solid

Haliburton, Mathurin, Toppin and Hield are bad to terrible though

I honestly thought they would've been a bit better on defense, they were 26th last season and they added Bruce Brown...still have Myles Turner, Nesmith is solid

Haliburton, Mathurin, Toppin and Hield are bad to terrible though
My bigger problem is that the organization seems to have bought into being ass on defense as long as they have the #1 offense.

Idk if they doing that cause they figure they have no choice with their personnel, or if they set out to be this.

And im not a basketball should be played like this type of dude at all, but seeing 150 put up every night is such a turn off.

Last edited:
I really need the Pacers out the league. Every game is like 150-125. Shit nasty.
Incoming propaganda post

Saw a tweet that showed how different the pelicans and pacers are post IST

When the pelicans lost, it was all the Zion fat jokes, lights too bright, etc.. pacers were being deemed as they got next

Pacers I think I've only won 1 game since the IST, pelicans are going for 5 in a row tonight

My bigger problem is that the orginization seems to have bought into being ass on defense as long as they have the #1 offense.

Idk if they doing that cause they figure they have no choice with their personnel, or if they set out to be this.

And im not a basketball should be played like this type of dude at all, but seeing 150 put up every night is such a turn off.

They'll have to find out the hard way....nobody thinks this style of play is sustainable in the playoffs even if they do have a good halfcourt offense.

I will give them a little grace since this is kind of a new situation for them....I'm sure they didn't expect Haliburton to be this good. Typically Indiana has always been more of a slow grind it out defensive organization and Rick Carlisle has never been an up tempo coach(but now we're seeing thar might have been moreso about the players decision Luka/Dirk) so I'll give them this year to figure things out

Big reason why I think OG or Pascal would be great additions, jokes aside I even think Jae'Sean Tate would be good for them

Once they get shutdown and exposed in the playoffs and can't stop anybody they'll make defense more of a priority

Fred
Brooks
Tari
Bari
Sengun

Bring Jalen off the bench

I don't even know if it would work but it be worth giving it a look, it would at least balance things out a little bit

Let Jalen have all he can eat and hopefully build his confidence up against second units

I feel @cj012890 , I really don't want to give up him on him but starting to run out of time and ideas on what to do if the rest of team is playing well and progressing in the right direction but he's kind of being a liability and stagnant, only so long you can keep benching him in crunch time...plus it's getting close to decide if we're going to extend him or not

It's getting to the point where I think fans are almost ready to bush him completely and see if Cam Whitmore can give us the production we need and looking for from the perimeter

Isaiah Joe PER 36 shooting numbers are crazy

Getting up 10 3 pt attempts and shooting 42%

On like a 2 million dollar non guaranteed contract and a 2 million dollar player option next year

Teams should be lining up trying to trade for him

Last edited:
I don't even know if it would work but it be worth giving it a look, it would at least balance things out a little bit

Let Jalen have all he can eat and hopefully build his confidence up against second units

I feel @cj012890 , I really don't want to give up him on him but starting to run out of time and ideas on what to do if the rest of team is playing well and progressing in the right direction but he's kind of being a liability and stagnant, only so long you can keep benching him in crunch time...plus it's getting close to decide if we're going to extend him or not

It's getting to the point where I think fans are almost ready to bush him completely and see if Cam Whitmore can give us the production we need and looking for from the perimeter
They can’t wait too long. Season gon slip away.

Back